Begood needs some support

Turtle

Reaction score
Hello All !

Well, Begood (Billy) has been having to deal with a lot recently - he's been taken care of me after surgery :p

His son has been sick for the last week (mostly coughing) but the last couple of days it's moved to puking from everything draining (and looking quite pale too). Well, 15 minutes I asked Billy to take Will to the hospital because Will had started to throw up blood - good amount of it.

I hope all is okay. :( :(

Prayers are on the way

VJ

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

Double

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

Take care Turtle and all the best to you and your family. :(

Wil

May God be with you all......

Get well soon, Will............... Be strong bro.....

D

Django said:
So, whats the story on Will...... Are they back from the hospital yet....?

D

Emergency wards are the worse Tim. I hope they took Will in and didn't allow him to sit for too long.

They just walked in the door about 10 minutes ago. It seems as though Will has Strep Throat and he's dehydrated. They gave him some antibiotics and told us to give him lots of fluids to get him re-hydrated.

Tomorrow we are going to thoroughly Lysol the entire house so that I don't catch it!

So for now, everyone is back home and about to get some rest for the night. What a household! :p

Turtle said:
They just walked in the door about 10 minutes ago. It seems as though Will has Strep Throat and he's dehydrated. They gave him some antibiotics and told us to give him lots of fluids to get him re-hydrated.

Tomorrow we are going to thoroughly Lysol the entire house so that I don't catch it!

So for now, everyone is back home and about to get some rest for the night. What a household! :p

Sleep well Alex and all.... Lets hope tomorrow is a much better day....

Lord, please take time out to bless Billy. He needs some blessing right now - thank you Lord :rock:

God Bless you all Billy, Will and Alex :rock:

He's as tough as they come. The only thing he has more of than toughness is kindness.

Hope you are feeling better Will..Hang in there Billy..it will all get better soon..

my god, you folks have all problems in that short time... , o well, let's hope you're free now for years and years to come ! :rock: :rock:
greetz
Norbert

I'm a bit impatient for an update on Will........

Does anyone know anything........?

It is a bit disconcerting.........

D

Strep throat Tim, while not a good diagnosis...nothing terrible...probably on huge doses of antibiotics. Turtle posted it last night in another thread.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back