Begood.......

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a call tonight from Bill!! :D

What a nice guy!! - Thanks so much Bill, it was good putting a person to a screen name and lots and lots of posts! :dancing:

Very cool and a pleasant surprise :) I paid Mikey alot to convince him we were good peeps :):) :tee:

Jerry & Denise :rock:

Last edited:
RedSrt007 said:
Bill is a good guy...
You are right on that one.............One of my best friends in the world.....but still vertically challenged and I might add a Prick with ears:p

Wifey glad I could hook you up with him..............He is Golden like you's guys:D

First I must say D and Jerry are very good people, I really liked talking to them. You can tell right away they are the real deal, nothing phoney about them. I have to thank Mikey for getting me intouch with them. This is probably the first time people have said nice things about me without me paying them to do so. With all the money I saved by not going to rent a friend (by the way thank you Silver for getting me in on the group discount) this weekend I can step up to a real prostitute instead of a street walker. In all honesty I can never express how much the friends I have made here really mean to me, all I can say is Thank you very much. OK, enough mushy shit, did I mention you are all (except Wifey of course) Needledicks. :p :D :D :D

Bill.

Begood said:
First I must say D and Jerry are very good people, I really liked talking to them. You can tell right away they are the real deal, nothing phoney about them. I have to thank Mikey for getting me intouch with them. This is probably the first time people have said nice things about me without me paying them to do so. With all the money I saved by not going to rent a friend (by the way thank you Silver for getting me in on the group discount) this weekend I can step up to a real prostitute instead of a street walker. In all honesty I can never express how much the friends I have made here really mean to me, all I can say is Thank you very much. OK, enough mushy shit, did I mention you are all (except Wifey of course) Needledicks. :p :D :D :D

Bill.

Well considering I'm one of Rent-A-Friends best customers,:eek: they better step up and give discounts to my buddies.;) :p :D

:2in1: WOW^MOM:2in1:
I thought I was the only one that was wrestling with the RENT-A-FRIEND addiction.

Ok now, Im feeling left out here. I talked with Jerry on Sunday for the first time, and he is a very nice and pleasant person :call: . Very knowledgable as well.
So when i saw this post I was starting to think it was refering to me since my name is Bill as well.Oops! My Bad!
I guess I need to go to rent a friend.:call:
Just kidding! Wifey , tell Jerry I will be shipping The "Item" today.

Bill

Wifey said:
Got a call tonight from Bill!! :D

What a nice guy!! - Thanks so much Bill, it was good putting a person to a screen name and lots and lots of posts! :dancing:

Very cool and a pleasant surprise :) I paid Mikey alot to convince him we were good peeps :):) :tee:

Jerry & Denise :rock:

silversrt said:
Ok now, Im feeling left out here. I talked with Jerry on Sunday for the first time, and he is a very nice and pleasant person :call: . Very knowledgable as well.
So when i saw this post I was starting to think it was refering to me since my name is Bill as well.Oops! My Bad!
I guess I need to go to rent a friend.:call:
Just kidding! Wifey , tell Jerry I will be shipping The "Item" today.

Bill

OMG!!! :dontknow: - There are to many "Bills" on this site!! and they are ALL very nice...:D I love these kind of "Bills" since I don't have to pay most of them, hahahahaha

You see, the problem here is that I was out of town on Sunday when you spoke to Jerry!! :star: But he did in fact say he enjoyed your conversation very much ..... and that you are very nice also! :rock:

Jerry is very nice, pleasant (when not provoked) and very intelligent!! :) That's why I let him drive my big red truck ............ :D

I will tell him you are shipping the "Item" today.... GOODY GOODY, I love surprises - I hope it is a Turbo Charged Vibrator!! :dancing:

And just for the record - Voodoo (Kevin) also called yesterday, and he is one "loopy" freakin dude!! - Must say I love him to death:rock: :rock:

So, It was good talking to Kevin also!!;)

And - I talked to Roktman, too - so don't get your knickers in a knot there Dave, you are special, too!! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back