Belanger headers ceramic coated/ wet nitrous kit

hwmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am switching to turbo and dont wanna chop up my belanger headers so they are for sale for $1,000 been on the truck for 10k miles. I will throw in the whole exhaust which only goes to the axle for $1500 its just straight 3'' X pipe and a single Spintech muffler dual 3'' in and out.

Nitrous kit complete not parting it out, I have the TB fogger plate all the jets you could need nitrous express maximizer 5 progressive controller pillar switch panel needs a new purge switch, lightening fuel and nitrous solinoid fuel cell for the extra battery tray powder coated silver,(to run 100 octane) fuel pump fuel pressure regulator with gauge, 4 nitrous bottles two bottle heaters as i was about to start running two bottles. truck made 606whp and 905wtq with a underdrive a TB the headers and exhaust maxing the fogger plate out.
system works great been through 100 plus bottles without an issue other than the purge switch, I have 3000 plus in everything looking for $1,800

Buy everything for $3,000 shipped to the usa
Text me if you're serious i can send pictures of anything and video if it working. 615-582-1125

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back