belanger long tube headers(used)

flchub

Supporting Member
Reaction score
have one set of used belanger long tube headers available

http://www.belangerheaders.com/home/vehicles/04'-06'%20RAM%20SRT%20STD%20CAB.asp

new they are $1595.00

pretty sure they are jet hot coated too!,stinker will know the answer to that though

$1100.00 obo,this price includes shipping to anywhere in the usa except hawaii or alaska

will post pics later today

What kind of mids do you need for these? I'd like to see some pics.....

flchub said:
have one set of used belanger long tube headers available

http://www.belangerheaders.com/home/vehicles/04'-06'%20RAM%20SRT%20STD%20CAB.asp

new they are $1595.00

pretty sure they are jet hot coated too!,stinker will know the answer to that though

$1100.00 obo,this price includes shipping to anywhere in the usa except hawaii or alaska

will post pics later today
I'll give you a case of Fruity Pebbles and 2 cases of Ho HO's. But, that has to include you and Dom installing them in matching pink boy shorts.

kyle's srt10 said:
What kind of mids do you need for these? I'd like to see some pics.....
i'll try to get pics,the link in my ad is accurate though pictures there,i'm not sure what mids hookup to the headers,maybe someone will chime in with that answer

SANTEEN said:
I'll give you a case of Fruity Pebbles and 2 cases of Ho HO's. But, that has to include you and Dom installing them in matching pink boy shorts.
sounds good,can i borrow your shorts?

SANTEEN said:

i ordered my pink MENS swim trunks from the UK. cant figure out for the life of me why it has a fly in the back.....

Here are the pics of his headers

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    925.1 KB · Views: 299
  • untitled2.bmp
    925.1 KB · Views: 181
  • untitled3.bmp
    937.6 KB · Views: 441
yakdick said:
do they include the bolts? how much for shipping to canada postal code r0l1z0?
no they dont include the bolts ,as for shipping add 35 dollars to ship to canada

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back