Belanger Long tubes

wesman said:
haha...sorry man....AFAIK= as far as I know. Basically the research I've done is that the headers are interchangeable between the RC' and the QC'. If you check out the page on Roe's site it has the same product# for both the RC and the QC. I was gonna check out Bellengars site but it sucks....under construction.... :dontknow: :dontknow: :argh: :argh:

--wes
im almost 100% sure that they are not the same header:dontknow: :dontknow:

505'sFastestViper. said:
im almost 100% sure that they are not the same header:dontknow: :dontknow:

I have no idea honestly, I just don't see where they would be that different. I recall when many folks swore that catbacks were different between the two as well.....who knows...I think I could make them work regardless (assuming that nothing conflicted with body parts etc before reaching custom made mid pipes)

--wes

wesman said:
haha...sorry man....AFAIK= as far as I know. Basically the research I've done is that the headers are interchangeable between the RC' and the QC'. If you check out the page on Roe's site it has the same product# for both the RC and the QC. I was gonna check out Bellengars site but it sucks....under construction.... :dontknow: :dontknow: :argh: :argh:

--wes

Like I said prior, the headers are not built the same. When my order was placed, they started to built them for a RC. I called to check on the order and that is when they told me they where not built the same, call Belanger and ask.

wesman said:
I have no idea honestly, I just don't see where they would be that different. I recall when many folks swore that catbacks were different between the two as well.....who knows...I think I could make them work regardless (assuming that nothing conflicted with body parts etc before reaching custom made mid pipes)

--wes
from what i understand the auto tranny gets in the way:dontknow:

sounds like Belanger LT's made for RC's will only fit RC's, and the ones built for QC's will work in either.

If you find a taker for the headers only, I'll take the mid pipes/cats.
I've got RC with belanger's and catless mids and I want to have the option to switch over to mids w/cats for inspections.

Sold.

Thanks all!

Money will be goin right back to the VTCOA vendors! LOL!

All money well spent on what will be one bad ass truck!

Stinker said:
glad someone bought those rusty ass things! LOLOOL

did ya get them out of the mudhole finally?:D

LOLOL jsut messing bo:p

Yep finally gone.

To bad, wanted to buy another truck to put um on.:D

Why have just one unfinished truck when you could have two!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back