belltech rear sway bar pics

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Here is the pics of the belltech set up, comes with all the linkage an so on you need to bolt it up to a QC, with no major mods, and is 1.25 thick

100_1590.jpg

100_1591.jpg

How does this compare to the RC factory sway bar fit/look wise and in operation? Can you keep the spare tire on???

Anyone have a pick of the RC Swaybar for a looks comparison???

Will there be any issues with lowering or installation of cal-tracs in conjunction with the addition of a sway bar???

sign me up Stinker

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
can order up anytime buddy,all I would have to check is shipping, and I know there is one readily available buddy, :)

or bring one to the next event

May have to get one for the Hemi too.

I should be able to make it....just got to check on work first.

Yellow venom said:
Is that shipped to me price:dontknow: :D
LOL man I wish I could canada as you know is up there buddy:eek:

but let me check with something tomorrow, on canadian shippin on these for ya

I think too I can have them coated, not sure , will have to check I dont have the facility to do it, but if not mistaken I can getter done

VIPR PWR said:
Anyone have a pick of the RC Swaybar for a looks comparison???

Will there be any issues with lowering or installation of cal-tracs in conjunction with the addition of a sway bar???

anyone?

if you are lowered with the oem rc sway bar you wil need to fab up some shorter endlinks....everything else will bolt up fine.....

damn should of looked around more while at stinks house.. could of fit these in back of avalanche easy enough while i was there :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back