Benelli M1 super 90 Question

ViperTruck2933 said:
Mike,
If your gonna shoot slugs at somebody get some adjustable tritium ghost ring sights. You can zero your gun in like a rifle with the slugs and be spot-on. ;)

Slugs are for girls....:D ....that was Blake....The problem with the ghost rings for me.....is that I have to lift my face 1/4" off the stock to line them up.....no good on a shot gun...:D ....the thing is just for the house...so no need for sights....the other use is we have a real coyote problem and my girl has a 9lb dog...:D ....I have a .22 air rifle the shoots 1400 fps (60grain pellet)....but with out a solid hit that just hurts the f'ers....don't want them to suffer but can't have them eating the little furball either...

Yeah mike....get a pit! Whattyou mean slugs are for girls? Girls cant shoot shit! Turkey load #14 is kinda girly but SLUGS....how bout #6 Buckshot?

Hey Mike,

Just saw this and looks like Walt tightened you up already....

I have a Benelli Super 90 with ghost rings..... 8 round mag.... I love it....

I've always just slid 7 rounds into the carrier, jacked one into the chamber, slid in #8 and went to town. I'm so friggin' dumb I didn't even understand your question....

SD

Silent D said:
Hey Mike,

Just saw this and looks like Walt tightened you up already....

I have a Benelli Super 90 with ghost rings..... 8 round mag.... I love it....

I've always just slid 7 rounds into the carrier, jacked one into the chamber, slid in #8 and went to town. I'm so friggin' dumb I didn't even understand your question....

SD

man now you are confusing me....you slide 7 into the tube...one in the chamber and one sitting on the carrier...?...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back