best cpu upgrade ?

solsir4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know that somebody on this site could probably tell me which of my choices for a computer flash would get me the most horsepower to the ground on my '05 qc ? I only have a magnaflow cat back and K-n filter settup on there now .

i have been asked some people same question as u asked, i guess u should get pcm/flash from x-metal or DC both have great product. also how is K&N and magnaflow exhaust im thinking to get one too

Welcome to the Forum!

I have the X-Metal Stage II and Love it!!!

Being from Cali, you may want to go with the DC Performance Flash. I think they are basically the same. Either way, you won't be disappointed! They Rock!:rock::rock:

Let's see some pics of the truck!

I can say that i definatley felt a diffrence when i put them on , did it both same day . Bigger jump off the line at a dead stop (more torque) and noticeable diffrence at top end .These are the must haves for almost any thing that i buy .

i believe it is the same performance and i am planning to get one from x-metal

Now does DC or X-metal ask you what your premium octane grade is for your area before they flash it? Cali has the 91 piss water and everyone else has 93. Thanks in advance.

ummm i am not sure because i dont have one yet but that was a good question

Viperpowered said:
Now does DC or X-metal ask you what your premium octane grade is for your area before they flash it? Cali has the 91 piss water and everyone else has 93. Thanks in advance.

Pretty sure they do ask.I know that I was asked by Gary at X-Metal.I have 93 everywhere and occassionally 94.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back