Best Daily Driver tire

VENOMOUS1 said:
I just spoke with Adam at the place you got yours and he remembered you. I told him we may be able to sell all he has being this is such a great price on a great tire. He said he will still do the 124.50 each on the Toyos and even has Cooper Zeons for the same price!! Toyos I am only familiar with the name and no bad feedback I know of, but the Cooper's I have had 2 sets of fronts on my Vette and they are great!:rock:

Glad I could help, Adam is Real Easy to do Business with. He told me that he will not sell any tire that he wouldn't put on his ride... :)

Hope it works out for you :) :) :)

Venom Power said:
I go through like a set of Scorpion Zeros a year. That really sucks considering I put less than 12k miles on her annually. :dontknow: The only reason these tires are doing good now is because I haven't driven her since the beginning of June this year. I'm thinking of going with Nittos next.

I love my Nitto's The only other tire iv'e tried is Falken's and they were good but the Nittos feel alot better and are gripper

REPOMAN1 said:
Those look like nice tires do you recall what they ran you?

Repo,

I am getting a set of these today for $770.00 mounted, balanced, and lifetime rotation.

My old ones (same tire) just made 32,000 miles.

Lee

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back