best new lights to get

cdbull03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i really want to get some hids and now is the time. Lets just say tunica was good to me this past weekend:rock: Just as i arrived in the driveway a bulb went out and needless ti say that is just annoying. For now i am just going to put a regular bulb in and order some hids. Any ideas on cost? installation difficulties? And i want as bright as i can get in blue. And any pics would be lovely thanks

XenonDepot, a vendor here.:rock: :rock: :rock:

here's another company: Advanced Automotive Concepts...seen a bunch of their stuff on 300Cs & Chargers, they make complete kits for the '02-up rams, wish they'd make one for mine. here's their website: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/ but you can usually find some on ebay, just go to their website and click on the ebay link

Pretty sweet! This is the photo for the 06 Ram and the 02-05 Ram off their website

Attachments

• 2006 halo headlights.jpg
    2006 halo headlights.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 26,923
  • 2002 to 2005 Halo headlights.jpg
    2002 to 2005 Halo headlights.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 8,661
Last edited:
Fahrenheit said:
I got those coming in RED

Will you post pics of your install? I'm curious to see how difficult it would be. Those things look awesome.

I'm also curious how to install. I love the look, do they use the existing housing? Is it that difficult?:dontknow:

XenonDepot...vendor here. He has done many many kits for the trucks, and I also have personally tried a few kits of his. Nothing short of top quality. Other HID kits do not have starter boxes (with the possibility of damaging electrical), or metal (not cheap plastic) parts.

RedSrt007 said:
XenonDepot...vendor here. He has done many many kits for the trucks, and I also have personally tried a few kits of his. Nothing short of top quality. Other HID kits do not have starter boxes (with the possibility of damaging electrical), or metal (not cheap plastic) parts.

I have a set of XenonDepot HIDs on my red street truck and I love them.

Great improvement over the Silstar bulbs which are pretty good, and an improvement over stock.

The HIDs are a must have after driving at night with them.

Does anyone have pictures on installs? Do you use the factory housing or do they come with. Is it difficult?

Mine was straight plug and play. Just remove stock bulbs and replace with the HIDS. The only wires to connect is one + and one- to the battery.

I did have to get the anti flicker resisters though.

The improvement in visibility is just incredible.

What temp do you guys have? I'm gonna get a HID kit, but I'm not sure if I want 6K or 8K. I want a blueish tent so I think 8K is good, but are they too dim?

NorCal SRT-10 said:
These would be pretty cool. I don't think they sell them assembled like this though.
http://www.nitroforumz.com/showthread.php?p=128739

Quoting myself. I emailed AAC and asked if they actually sell the lights pre-assembled like the ones on the Oracle Ram, and they actually do. BUT they cost a whopping $2600 a set. All of a sudden my stock lights look better than ever! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back