best powder coater?

nwappleby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some wheels I need to get powder coated....satin black......

give me the top three guys

-Thanks

1. Justin
2. Justin
3. Justin

If I were to ship them anywhere it would be to Justin. If I wanted to avoid shipping I would go to some car shows and look for quality work and ask them where they had it done.

nwappleby said:
prices?

can he repair a rim scuff?
You might just want to email or PM him. I have numerous items powder coated by him that are all top notch and at what I consider a reasonable price. I did not have my wheels coated by him due to the down time, so I talked to some other car enthusiast around town.

nwappleby said:
lug nutz? and centers?
Centercaps are not metal so they would melt if they went through the powder coating process. I think that the lug nuts would not do too good under the torque of the tire iron but I don't know... :dontknow:

You should get some billet centercaps from these guys -->LINK Then you can have them powder coated.

there is a place in spring texas, precision powdercoating they are good have seen there work at swapmeets they have many colors to choose from. will save you on shipping, have never used them myself

505'sFastestViper. said:
ill is not far from stl drive them over

May have to at this point, really dont wanna drive 6 hours one way only to have to drive all the way back a week later but i may just have to.

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
May have to at this point, really dont wanna drive 6 hours one way only to have to drive all the way back a week later but i may just have to.
i drove 18 hours one way to have him do my rig!!!!!!!!!

amtrucker22 said:
1. Justin
2. Justin
3. Justin

If I were to ship them anywhere it would be to Justin. If I wanted to avoid shipping I would go to some car shows and look for quality work and ask them where they had it done.

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back