Best Programer with Supercharger

06blksrt10

Reaction score
Hey, I am running a paxton supercharger on my srt and i want to know what is the best programer/chip to use. The only other mod i have is exhaust, but i want to put the best chip on there that will really increase my power. thanks for the help.
Lucas Harth

best guy out there is Torrie, you get a special deal also if you mention jtsvp

but he has the absolute best customer service around, I know of no other tuner that will go out of his way to make sure you are happy as torrie does

he answers no matter what day or time

plus after being at a dyno day , you can say his email tunes are absolutly spot on:rock:

shoot him an email an support those that support you

[email protected] tell him sawyer sent ya

Yup Stinker said it right. Shoot him a email and expect a email back in minutes. Great customer service and LOTS of knowledge!!!!!

Thanks for all the help. I just sent him an e-mail so we will see what he says.

Yup , Torrie is the man. His tuning has kept my stock bottom end together, since ive had my paxton. But, if ur running the split second system, ur gonna have to dump it. He won't tune with that crappy set up.

What else can be said about Torrie that already hasn't been said! But if DC is local to you go with them....if not you know who to go to ;)

I've never met Torrie, but his customer service and ninja skills are second to none!

but he has the absolute best customer service around, I know of no other tuner that will go out of his way to make sure you are happy as torrie does

plus after being at a dyno day , you can say his email tunes are absolutly spot on:rock:

customer service? he left friday drove up to kentucky to dyno a truck today, and is on his way home now rolling back thru sc

I 2nd that, Torrie all day everyday. I can't wait till I can get my water meth installed then dyno tuned. Maybe someone in NC will let me borrow a garage for a few hours so I don't bake like a potato, lol.

But, if ur running the split second system, ur gonna have to dump it. He won't tune with that crappy set up.

How do you identify this split second system? Is it a box mounted somewhere in the engine compartment? Is it by the pumps? Just wondering if the truck has it or not.

How do you identify this split second system? Is it a box mounted somewhere in the engine compartment? Is it by the pumps? Just wondering if the truck has it or not.

The split second system is usually mounted by the passenger side firewall and if u look under the vehicle, you'll see the two external fuel pumps.

The split second system is usually mounted by the passenger side firewall and if u look under the vehicle, you'll see the two external fuel pumps.

Thanks. I've seen the external fuel pumps under the vehicle. I'll have to look and see if I can find the box. I assume it's some kind of box.

I bought my QC from a dealer and it had a Paxton SC on it. Other than flowmasters and the SC, it's stock. I contacted Torrie about tuning, he asked me if the split system was on it, if it had the OEM map sensor and if the injectors were stock.

Communicating with him via email, I got the impression he expects people he talks with to be on the same engine intelligence level as him. I didn't get very much information other than, the split system will have to be removed (the add on electrical box) the map sensor needed to be upgraded and I would need to upgrade my fuel injectors before he would touch it.

I was like Uhhh, OK. Thinking about it now, this is pretty much my daily driver, I have zero problems with but I would like to know that the engine is running right with the SC in it. So if I pull the split system out, replace the map with a 2 bar, and upgrade to 65lb injectors, I can only assume I would have to tow my truck to him, put it on his dyno, then have him custom tune it?

I'm not racing this truck, as I said, this is a daily driver. I might kill a few honda wanna-be tuners at the red light every so often but that's about it. Is stock engine with a paxton SC reliable or would I be better off doing all of the above?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back