Best route

Silverback

Supporting Member
Reaction score
While on vacation in July I will be heading from South Lake Tahoe to San Luis Obispo.

Not all that concerned about the time as long as we get to San Luis Obispo by nightfall. Just want to take the scenic route.

Anyone have recommendations?

Silverback said:
Not sure I want to be that close to Death Valley in July with the Cobra. What is 101 like from Salinas south?
Sent you an email fur ball ;)

Silverback said:
Not sure I want to be that close to Death Valley in July with the Cobra. What is 101 like from Salinas south?
Better than the 5 heheh. Of course almost anything is. That's about as boring as driving across Texas.

OCBob said:
Better than the 5 heheh. Of course almost anything is. That's about as boring as driving across Texas.

10-4 0n the drive across Texas:( :(

Django said:
Highway 1 along Big Sur etc....... fkn rocks...

Trust me....

D
No:aetsch: Been up and down 1 many times , no rocks unless you go in the winter when it is storming and then it gets closed a lot. If a Harley and VW Scirroco can do it..................................................................

Tim, it must have been th 25 ya took:aetsch:

Django said:
Highway 1 along Big Sur etc....... fkn rocks...

Trust me....

D

When we leave San Luis Obispo, we are turning right and heading North on 1 and 101 all the way up to the Washington border. Planning on taking 2 weeks to get home.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back