BFGoodrich KDWs...mounted for your pleasure

CarDude

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just had the KDWs mounted today. Gard dang it it they ain't just purty. I think they ride better than the Pirellis did, and they don't jump in the highway rutts. I don't know how they perform all around yet, as I am sure they need to wear in a little...they are too new. They may need to heat cycle a few times...but what do I know :eek: .

I can sure tell you one thing....I sure love my truck :love:

Attachments

• BFGs_Driver_Front_1.jpg
    BFGs_Driver_Front_1.jpg
    913.5 KB · Views: 204
  • BFGs_Driver_Front_2.jpg
    BFGs_Driver_Front_2.jpg
    911.8 KB · Views: 125
  • BFGs_Driver_Front_Closeup.jpg
    BFGs_Driver_Front_Closeup.jpg
    915.3 KB · Views: 228
  • BFGs_Driver_Rear_1.jpg
    BFGs_Driver_Rear_1.jpg
    761.5 KB · Views: 84
  • BFGs_Pass_Rear_1.jpg
    BFGs_Pass_Rear_1.jpg
    941.5 KB · Views: 134
  • BFGs_Pass_Side_1.jpg
    BFGs_Pass_Side_1.jpg
    909.7 KB · Views: 217
CarDude said:
I just had the KDWs mounted today. Gard dang it it they ain't just purty. I think they ride better than the Pirellis did, and they don't jump in the highway rutts. I don't know how they perform all around yet, as I am sure they need to wear in a little...they are too new. They may need to heat cycle a few times...but what do I know :eek: .

Hey CarDude, I been running mine for about 16,000 mi.And i don't care what anybody says, I like em alot.

sweet tire,whats the speed rating on them,and how many skins per tire.

Brat said:
sweet tire,whats the speed rating on them,and how many skins per tire.

It is a ZR rated tire (Z- 149mph and over) and I got them for about 250 clams each... I think they look much better than the Pirellis.

CarDude said:

I,m thinking of trying a new tire when I,m due...
Looking forward to your future report!!!!!:)

CarDude said:
It is a ZR rated tire (Z- 149mph and over) and I got them for about 250 clams each... I think they look much better than the Pirellis.
cool just the rating I am looking for,and I have to admit they do look better then the pirellis.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Those look great. I've always liked those tires. :rock:

I'll have to admit, I sure like the burnout marks the Pirellis left....:burnout:

CarDude said:
I'll have to admit, I sure like the burnout marks the Pirellis left....:burnout:
true that the pirellis do leave a good burnout mark.:rock: :rock:

Brat said:
well go out and wear them out.:p :p :D :D

I worked on them today at the mopar event at the Bristol Thunder valley drag strip......took miles off the tires while adding time to my ET trying to launch......:trytofly:

TNVIPER said:
I worked on them today at the mopar event at the Bristol Thunder valley drag strip......took miles off the tires while adding time to my ET trying to launch......:trytofly:
Well what were you numbers?:rock:

Got in 7 runs today....my best 2 were the 1st and last run..both a bad 13.2........track was like launching on ice....Bristol is bad for no track prep for test & tune events and street car races......for comparison...Charger SRT8 14.4......2005 SRT10 SC 14.9......Magnum RT 14.7....all were completely stock..

I can't tell what I like more:
The new meats or the vinyl stripes.
:D

Looks good, man!
"heat cycles".....LOL...tell that to the officer. :)

CarDude said:
I just had the KDWs mounted today. Gard dang it it they ain't just purty. I think they ride better than the Pirellis did,

I've always loved that tread pattern,, just looks sick!!! You need to get a picture from behind and low enough you can see both tires... kinda POV from a car behind you. That's when it looks Bad Ass :rock:

TNVIPER said:
Bristol is bad for no track prep for test & tune events and street car races......for comparison...Charger SRT8 14.4......2005 SRT10 SC 14.9......Magnum RT 14.7....all were completely stock..

Wow your not kidding on track prep..... i usually run low 13's and the odd high 12 with my QC up here in Alberta... that's at roughly 4000 Altitude.

Nice sneaks....

Let us know how they work out for you. Take pic of the burnout marks they leave...

Deibs said:
I've always loved that tread pattern,, just looks sick!!! You need to get a picture from behind and low enough you can see both tires... kinda POV from a car behind you. That's when it looks Bad Ass :rock:...QUOTE]

Yeah...I took that picture, but it is too dark, gotta try again today.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back