BIG NANA has a conflict with TOTM votes for May

You may just have to sell your house, you have a GTG and a World Record run still to make and I want to be at both of them !!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Borden3srt said:
keep your head up Mark. we all wish you the best of luck. as i said earlier, if you do need to sell, start with the easy stuff that you know you'll be able to recoop. on quickly. if you need something just let us know. we all would be willing to help out where we could.

Thanks Guys! I think Steve helped me out by bringing up the fact that I could sell off the peices and parts first, I think he's right. If it comes to that, I might have to put the race peices up first, so keep your eyes and ears open... a roll cage, NOS kit, Slicks, race seat, 5pt harness system might be coming to our for sale section. Oh, And an in-car cam system too.

You still have my vote for TOTM:rock: :rock: . Take care of yourself and do whatever you feel most comfortable doing in the future. Do not make any snap decisions.
Ron

Sorry to hear the bad news. Everybody here is pullin for things to get better for you. And you deserve TOTM. You earned it:rock:

Keep a roof over your head and then food on the table. After that remember that you should keep something that you enjoy, even through the rough times so that you can stay healthy. All work and no play....

I had a crisis once and sold a Shelby Mustang in semi panic. Turned out I didn't need to. Wish I hadn't sold that car from time to time.

Im very sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately, the economic times will probably get to some of us, also. Hopefully, things will work out in your favor :rock:

Nana, you have the truck, now. I agree with every other member on this site. TOTM is voted on by the members and we dont care what may happen in the future. You deserve it.

Good Luck

Man this very sad. My first wife mad me sale my 93 Cobra teal, to some guy that he bought for his son that , come to find out totalled it and I seen it on the flat bed, and then my wife leaves me. I was about to start shooting ppl, never give up anything that makes you happy.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
how much you asking for the complete set up??

I need to get 28K for the truck and all of the add-ons. I don't know if that will happen, so I think selling off parts and peices makes more sense. I know the NOS will be about $200.00, the RollBar will be $500.00, the DR's and wheels will be $500.00, etc., etc. we'll see what happens on Wednesday.

BIG NANA said:
I need to get 28K for the truck and all of the add-ons. I don't know if that will happen, so I think selling off parts and peices makes more sense. I know the NOS will be about $200.00, the RollBar will be $500.00, the DR's and wheels will be $500.00, etc., etc. we'll see what happens on Wednesday.
i got dibs on the nos system send me some pics

eddie102870 said:
i got dibs on the nos system send me some pics

I'll start all this stuff after wednesday. Some of it is already spoken for, But I'll get a list together, so those of you who spoke up first will get first right of refusal.

While your truck was interesting, you were the attraction. Be sure to stay with us...your experiences and perspectives will always be welcome.

Well that just sucks a big green banana. :(

Prayers are going out that things turn out for you tomorrow or Thursday.

Well today was Good and BAD! Had to let my Daughter-in - law go today, Sold my lift today and still have the other problem on me, maybe just not quite as pressing. So the selling will begin. I'll let you guys know what I'll have for sale in the for sale section on friday. Some is already spoken for, but I'll let everybody know what will be sold. But i'm going to do my best to keep the truck if I can, but I'll still list on Ebay to see what it will pull. We'll see. Thanks again for all the good vibes, I really appreciate it.... ALOT!!

All the best NANA. I am sorry I can't help.

Tke care,

Wil

Damn, there has got to be something that we can do ,donations. Shit something cars washes. there is always an answer.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back