big news!!! announcement from Boomer

BOOMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Folks, i just had a conference call with Jack and Patrick.
we ironed out several issues and opened up our lines of communication. by hashing out some problem areas i have had IE-short staffing, etc, we are now back on track with the VTCOA to be a vender again.
nothing pleases me more than to be able to come back here and get things back to the way they once where.
i am pumped, about this and about repairing the friendship i have with these guys.
thanks again, and please know that i am at everyones service.
thank you
Boomer

let me be the first to say congrats. we've missed you on here:rock:

BOOMER said:
Folks, i just had a conference call with Jack and Patrick.
we ironed out several issues and opened up our lines of communication. by hashing out some problem areas i have had IE-short staffing, etc, we are now back on track with the VTCOA to be a vender again.
nothing pleases me more than to be able to come back here and get things back to the way they once where.
i am pumped, about this and about repairing the friendship i have with these guys.
thanks again, and please know that i am at everyones service.
thank you
Boomer

Great news Gary! i'm glad to see you fixed some of the past issues we have had
here.. :rock:

Sharpi

thank the gawds!!:rock: :rock: ..i guess i need to move onto my next project..:D

great BOOMER , just as i now are waiting 5 weeks !!! for our customs to release a GEN IV....either you polished it to much as they are brushing their hair in it or scratching their asses ( o my god , no... ) :D
I'm glad you're back in the picture as after install i can post you questions why i don't got a 50 hp gain from it ... :confused: :dontknow: :D :D :D :rock:

belgiumbarry said:
great BOOMER , just as i now are waiting 5 weeks !!! for our customs to release a GEN IV....either you polished it to much as they are brushing their hair in it or scratching their asses ( o my god , no... ) :D
I'm glad you're back in the picture as after install i can post you questions why i don't got a 50 hp gain from it ... :confused: :dontknow: :D :D :D :rock:
good lord~! where do you live? it could be the flux capaciter in the shifter is triggering the customs warning devices. plutonium is radioactive:D

Is it true...things have worked out? Here! On the VTCOA??? I thought that was loooooong gone.....:D:D:D:D

I think this place is starting to look up...now if we could just get free stuff for our trucks I think this would be the best thing ever!!!:)

Welkome back Gary and please dont disappear on us again....Please.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back