BIG Thank You !!!!!!!

Twisted Shifter

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
I would like to thank 1qksrt and his buddy Chris for helping a friend in need. Some of you know me as "Diesel" from a party we had at 1qksrt's house a while back.

Any who ......... I lost my job a few months back and have not worked since. Two weeks ago my I broke the pinion on my '94. Well I got the money together to get the ring and pinion but soon realized I was in over my head. I can work on the front-end and make some stupid power out of one of these truck but I have never in my life touched a rear-end. I called 1qksrt last night and asked him if he would mind giving me a hand on Saturday installing the R&P. He said hell bring it to the shop we can knock it out.(he works at the local Stealership). I explained that I had not been working and money was an issue, "dont worry about it". Well I take it to the shop and these two guys basically "punched out" and fixed my truck. They took money out of their pockets (line mechanics get paid by the job!) and fixed mine.

Guys I can't thank you enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Right on! That's the spirit :rock:

hey, I like your screen name :D ;)

Twisted Shifter said:
I would like to thank 1qksrt and his buddy Chris for helping a friend in need. Some of you know me as "Diesel" from a party we had at 1qksrt's house a while back.

Any who ......... I lost my job a few months back and have not worked since. Two weeks ago my I broke the pinion on my '94. Well I got the money together to get the ring and pinion but soon realized I was in over my head. I can work on the front-end and make some stupid power out of one of these truck but I have never in my life touched a rear-end. I called 1qksrt last night and asked him if he would mind giving me a hand on Saturday installing the R&P. He said hell bring it to the shop we can knock it out.(he works at the local Stealership). I explained that I had not been working and money was an issue, "dont worry about it". Well I take it to the shop and these two guys basically "punched out" and fixed my truck. They took money out of their pockets (line mechanics get paid by the job!) and fixed mine.

Guys I can't thank you enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

This seems to be par for the course with the family we've established here.

This is what it looked like after my custom modification
100_0867.jpg

This is a link to a video of my truck on the last build before the new injectors and twin turbos.... Video of "The Farm Truck" thats me in the L lane

Just saw this thread,SORRY!!
No problem Chris,Money is not a problem for good friends!!:rock:
Your like family(high horsepower)!!!:burnout:
For those that do not know Twisted(Chris),He runs an 11 second Dodge diesel,I don't know many guys that can twist off a pinion like that,doing a burnout!!:D :D Maybe you should change your handle to twisted gears!!!:D
See ya soon brother!!!!:rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock:

As usual Mickey, you never cease to amaze me. Well done my friend.

labontecsi said:
This seems to be par for the course with the family we've established here.

I haven't dealt with the entire VTCOA family,but I have dealt with Mickey on a number of occasions,and can say you would be hard pressed to find a better friend with the Knowledge and Capabilities as he posseses,as well as the willingness to go above and beyond no matter what the circumstances !!!A bit ANAL,NO BOUDT ADOUT IT,to a fault matter of factly,but it's always to the recipients best interest !!!! I'm proud to call him Family for sure !!! :rock: :rock: :rock: NO Mickey,I will NOT give you a kiss now !!!:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Very nice thing that you gentlemen did.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

That get's a 5 out of 5 vote in my book.

When Mickey did the install of my nitrus,he did a great job,great workmanship,great attition to detail,I would recomend him to anybody.

Brat said:
When Mickey did the install of my nitrus,he did a great job,great workmanship,great attition to detail,I would recomend him to anybody.

Thanks for all the kudos guys,But for those that know me,its all about the family.(those that share the the same level of dedication to detail).I will always be there for those individuals that can use my input!!!

Well I’m not surprised to hear Mickey helping out. He wears his heart on his sleeve. Mickey’s always putting his friends before himself. And again thanks for starting the movement on this forum for the first annual driving out cancer motor rally. I’m proud to call him friend.

Well done Mickey and Chris....nice of ya to lend a hand to get a brother back on the road! Thats a fast diesel! Maybe one day I can take a shot at him on the track! You guys rock!

FLSRT8 said:
Well I’m not surprised to hear Mickey helping out. He wears his heart on his sleeve. Mickey’s always putting his friends before himself. And again thanks for starting the movement on this forum for the first annual driving out cancer motor rally. I’m proud to call him friend.
Yes he does ......... Whats this divining out cancer rally?

Well done Mickey and Chris....nice of ya to lend a hand to get a brother back on the road! Thats a fast diesel! Maybe one day I can take a shot at him on the track! You guys rock!

Thank you for the props ..........................Sounds like a plan we want to do something at Orlando some time soon........

Mickey is good people....

So glad i got to meet him, Dennis, and Chub from the vtcoa that day. :rock:

Even let me drive his rig to get beer. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back