BIG Thank You !!!!!!!

Twisted Shifter said:
I would like to thank 1qksrt and his buddy Chris for helping a friend in need. Some of you know me as "Diesel" from a party we had at 1qksrt's house a while back.

Any who ......... I lost my job a few months back and have not worked since. Two weeks ago my I broke the pinion on my '94. Well I got the money together to get the ring and pinion but soon realized I was in over my head. I can work on the front-end and make some stupid power out of one of these truck but I have never in my life touched a (Man's)rear-end. I called 1qksrt last night and asked him if he would mind giving me a hand on Saturday installing the R&P. He said hell bring it to the shop we can knock it out.(he works at the local Stealership). I explained that I had not been working and money was an issue, "dont worry about it". Well I take it to the shop and these two guys basically "punched out" and fixed my truck. They took money out of their pockets (line mechanics get paid by the job!) and fixed mine.

Guys I can't thank you enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Fixed it for ya
Yup, seems on par for this sight, hope you get back on your feet.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back