Big thanks to NOID!

NorCal SRT-10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just want to shoot out a huge thanks to Noid. Not only did he sell me some Jet-Hot coated Gibson headers at a great price, he even spent his day installing them for me. As if that wasn't cool enough, he even hooked me up with his Nav disc, that happened to work on my Nav unit and fixed it! He even took me on a nice ride in his 10, which definitely inspired me to hurry up and get that programmer.

Noid is a real stand up guy, and definitely the type of member that makes this forum what it is. I look forward to doing more stuff to my truck, and maybe his if he has anything left to do, in the future.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

It was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks for the kind words. We'll have to do something like this again.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

noid said:
It was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks for the kind words. We'll have to do something like this again.

The pleasure was all mine. By the way, I just ordered my SCT Tuner last night. I got the 91, 93, and 100 octane tunes, and a thermostat. Next will be the DJM rear kit. Once I get the kit, I will let you know and we can do this all over again :D .

Thanks again for all of your help.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I went to the SRT Experience site and submitted my VIN. It hasn't been used yet so it looks like I may be going next month! Just waiting for them to get back to me and confirm. Thanks for the heads up about that as well.

Definitely a stand up guy. When I was looking for a second truck, he went out of his way to inspect it for me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back