Big Worm's Truck in the hands of another man!!!

amoparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a chance to meet up with one of Worm's fellow Marines last night. He is in town going to school up at the Army base and wanted to come and see what all the fuss was about with our trucks. He's into the tuner cars. :puke: :laugh: So I went and picked him up in mine. His friends were suitably impressed... :D Brought him back to my house to check out both trucks. Took him for a nice, calm, easy going ride :D After opening his eyes (it was during a first to second gear grab at 6 grand and going a little sideways, alright, a LOT sideways) that I think he has a better understanding of what it's all about :rock: :burnout:

Here is a pic of him after getting back from taking Worm's truck up the block and back.

DSC01185.JPG

Had a huge grin on his face.

Worm, it was a pleaure and a privaledge to have Adrian over. Tell him we say hi when he gets back to Japan.

Oh, and you and he will be getting care packages from the wife. So be forewarned!!! :D

Stretch

:DVery cool. Stretch, let me know if you're not busy tomorrow afternoon/night. We'll go grab a beer or something.

LoveThisTruck said:
:DVery cool. Stretch, let me know if you're not busy tomorrow afternoon/night. We'll go grab a beer or something.

Dude... sorry I missed your post. Send me a PM next time. I check that more often than previous posts. Was a bit busy this weekend but should be better next weekend...

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back