BigBlackQC's better half!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forums, and congrat's on the 10:rock:

TheMoparConnection said:
Welcome!!! enjoy your new truck... may I ask if the first mod will be removing the bug shield?:D :dontknow:

Welcome to the club and I 2nd the above;) ;)

Welcome

Just hang onto BigBlack's arm, you'll be OK

Welcome Caitlin, always good to see another woman (other than Mikey) that drives an SRT.

Bill.

Welcome Caitlin.

First let me say you have excellent taste in men and trucks...but the bug shield must go.

If you really want to be one up on Joe, go for the x-metal lowering kit first thing...then you truck will look sexier than Joe's. Next a full cat delete with mopar long tube headers and a Magnaflow muffler...then you will be just as fast as Joe with better sound and much better looks.

Look forward to seeing you at the nationals...

Roy

Welcome Caitlin!:beer:

Very Noice Choice w/ the Black RC! By far, the bestest!!:rock:

Welcome Caitlin from the Stretch man.... first, don't believe a work Mikey says about me... him on the other hand...:dontknow: :D

Congrats on the Truck, I know what it was like when I got mine. Almost slept in it the first night. Hell, the wife told me to go and sleep in it, she wasn't getting any with me getting up and going out to make sure she was alright:D

Enjoy and see you at the NATS!!!

Stretch

Welcome Caitlin, nice meeting you the other night....

Love the truck, you are truly a lucky woman......Joe is good peeps, you two make a good couple :rock:

After you see these pics, you will know that she really is Joe's better half! :eek: ;)

Beautiful little RC! Joe and I were looking it over, and couldn't believe how clean it was!! There is no way that it has been in the rain, (until now:(). It is immaculate!

Caitlin didn't want her picture taken, so I had to be sneaky. (Pretend that you can't see her in the pics...:D)

DSC04190.jpg

DSC04191.jpg

DSC04192.jpg

DSC04193.jpg

DSC04194.jpg

DSC04195.jpg

DSC04196.jpg

DSC04197.jpg

DSC04203.jpg

DSC04204.jpg

DSC04205.jpg

DSC04206.jpg