"BigInjun" Bob Gallert Memorial 2/6/15

BlackMamba50

#10pistonkilla
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On behalf of the family of Bob "BigInjun" Gallert I am posting up the memorial information for anyone who would like to attend. The memorial will be held on 2/6/15 at Highline Circle of Life 12114 Grant Street, Denver, CO 80241 (303) 452-2525 from 4pm-5pm; afterwards there will be a gathering 5pm-7pm at the Holiday Inn Express located at 12030 Grant Street, Thornton, CO 80241 (303) 452-0800. Food and drinks will be provided. If you wish to stay at the hotel give them the last name of Gallert for a discount.

Bob's wishes were to be cremated. I talked with his son Jeff and please do not show up in a suit and tie, it’s just not who Bob was. Please dress nice, no T-Shirts or shorts etc.

Bob’s Obituary should be up in a few days for all to read and post.
Dewitt and Tabler Funeral Home, Denver Funeral Home, Denver Cremation

Holiday Inn Express link.
Thornton Hotels: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver North - Thornton Hotel in Thornton, Colorado

I have a couch in my place for anyone who needs a place to stay for the night if you’re traveling this way. Free of charge, shower etc.

Bob was known as “Popsâ€￾ to his immediate family. Anyone who has pictures or memories you would like to share please email them to Greg at his new email address [email protected].

On behalf of the family of Bob "BigInjun" Gallert I am posting up the memorial information for anyone who would like to attend. The memorial will be held on 2/6/15 at Highline Circle of Life 12114 Grant Street, Denver, CO 80241 (303) 452-2525 from 4pm-5pm; afterwards there will be a gathering 5pm-7pm at the Holiday Inn Express located at 12030 Grant Street, Thornton, CO 80241 (303) 452-0800. Food and drinks will be provided. If you wish to stay at the hotel give them the last name of Gallert for a discount.

Bob's wishes were to be cremated. I talked with his son Jeff and please do not show up in a suit and tie, it’s just not who Bob was. Please dress nice, no T-Shirts or shorts etc.

Bob’s Obituary should be up in a few days for all to read and post.
Dewitt and Tabler Funeral Home, Denver Funeral Home, Denver Cremation

Holiday Inn Express link.
Thornton Hotels: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver North - Thornton Hotel in Thornton, Colorado

I have a couch in my place for anyone who needs a place to stay for the night if you’re traveling this way. Free of charge, shower etc.

Bob was known as “Popsâ€￾ to his immediate family. Anyone who has pictures or memories you would like to share please email them to Greg at his new email address [email protected].

Thanks, Steve.

RIP Bob.......another reason this is such a great forum. Kudos BLACK MAMBA!

Thanks! I will be there in my 10 I'm glad I was able to give his family some photos of Bob on his last day here I was glad to meet him and glad he had a great last day. I just moved here and he welcomed me in like family. Truly a great person!

Thanks Steve, I'll be there too. He was a great guy, gave me advise when I need it.
Always there n offering to help.
RIP BOB

Bump. Bob's obituary is up and the guest book is available to leave a message. Follow the link I posted already.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Obviously we can't make it but we'll be there in spirit. Didn't he get to sign banner?

Thanks for keeping us updated. Obviously we can't make it but we'll be there in spirit. Didn't he get to sign banner?

It doesn't look like he did, I looked at the most recent picture of the banner and it does not appear it did.

I have no idea what happened with shoguntx. Did he respond to you?

He did sign the banner, I think I have a pic. I can sent it to you caveman so you can post it.

My most heartfelt condolences to Bob's family. Rest well dear brother.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back