BigInjun

BlackMamba50

#10pistonkilla
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I regret to inform you all Bob aka BigInjun passed away in his sleep last night. On 1/25/15 we had a GTG at Twin Peaks doing what Bob loved to do, talk about cars/trucks and have a few barley pops as Bob called them. I received a text from Bob's son Jeff a little while ago then a phone call.

Bob was one of the first people I met when I moved to CO. He was a friend and always had fatherly advice when I needed it.

Bob's last day with us was a good one, fast trucks, good friends and beer & beautiful women! R.I.P. Bob I'll miss you and thank you for all the good times.

Pics below on how Bob spent his last day!

Bob Gallert 3-24-1951 - 1-26-2015

Last edited:
Steve, I'm speechless and typing this through tears.

RIP Bob, you will be missed.

God Bless Bob
You will be missed

Sold Bob a couple of things about a year ago ,Talked to him n phone 3 or 4 times .Sure seemed like one cool cat .

He will be missed .Sometimes life just ain,t fair ! :mad:

I'm speechless. Steve call me and I just can't believe it, With tears in my eyes as I write this. He was a great friend and the most passionate person about srt10 i have ever met.
R.I.P BOB ake BIGINJUNE :burnout:

Rest in Peace brother! Glad you got to enjoy your passions one last time.

Unbelievable...RIP Bob. Thank you for "sharing your enthusiasm for these trucks & other like minded idiots."

Man I just met him yesterday for the first time such a great guy I just found the last picture I took and he is in it at 3:30 yesterday :(

The last text I got from Bob last night

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 66
Damn..... Sounds like a great guy. I'm really glad he got to do what he loved on his last day. We should all be so lucky. My condolences go out to all those who knew him. RIP Bob

This is horrible news, never had the chance to meet Bob but everytime he posted he shared his passion and enthusiasm for our trucks. RIP Bob.

I was going to mention a tribute on the main page, then went back and bam.. already there :rock:

RIP, what a way to spend your last day.

Press that Red Button in heaven for us Bob :(
He's been battling health issues and unfortunately it took a turn for worse apparently :(
You'll be missed boss. R.I.P.

Damn Bob, everything seemed so good yesterday. Rain, snow, or shine, he was always ready to have a GTG. I am glad I was able to spend your last day with him. Helluva guy and you are definitely going to be missed. RIParadise Bob

Attachments

• IMG_5207.JPG
    IMG_5207.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5208.JPG
    IMG_5208.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9667.jpg
    IMG_9667.jpg
    789.4 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts

Support Us