Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Black stock handles

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fellas,
You may have seen that I had these for sale, but now I'm not so sure. Since I am easily influenced, I need your opinions on whether to keep them, or go back to the stock black ones. I thought the billet hanldes did not have enough of a contrast against my silver paint, and I also thought that they made the truck look longer--(it seems the black ones break things up a bit), so what should I do????????????????????:dontknow:

149244283.jpg

Well I think they look good with the wheels...but if you want black....anodize the ones you have black...I have Boomer's in black.....

I like the contrast of the black and silver....kind of sets it off nicely.

This why I'll leave mine black also. :) ....maybe if I had a black truck....bling would be the color of choice!

Last edited:
Dude I really like the billet look on silver. Where'd ya get 'em from? I want a set for my silver RC..

Venom Power said:
Dude I really like the billet look on silver. Where'd ya get 'em from? I want a set for my silver RC..

Well, as soon as I put this post up, I went out and put the billet back on; not real sure what I was thinking:banghead: They do add something a little different to the truck. Thanks for all the opinions.

Venom, I got them from Boomer (X-Metal Engineering), and the quality is absolutely outstanding--solid billet.

outnumbered said:
Venom, I got them from Boomer (X-Metal Engineering), and the quality is absolutely outstanding--solid billet.

That's great.. I'm about due to begin banging on Boomer's door anyway. Now I have a reason.:rock:

I like the billet.:rock: Been thinkin about doing the same thing. Now that I've seen them on the truck, I know they look good. What does it take to change them out? I'd think you need to remove the door panels to access the the hardware etc. to replace them.

SilvrSRT10 said:
I like the billet.:rock: Been thinkin about doing the same thing. Now that I've seen them on the truck, I know they look good. What does it take to change them out? I'd think you need to remove the door panels to access the the hardware etc. to replace them.

There's nothing to it. I had all 5 of mine done in under an hour. I think we're fairly close to each other, so if you need any help, drop me a line.

Ron

Very, Very simple. Boomer provides excellent directions.

Venom Power said:
That's great.. I'm about due to begin banging on Boomer's door anyway. Now I have a reason.:rock:

Hope your "banger" is working good....he's hard to get a hold of.....lol!:dancing:

slow91 said:
Hope your "banger" is working good....he's hard to get a hold of.....lol!:dancing:

ive been banging for about 6 weeks to get my stuff and still am empty handed

BANG VERY VERY HARD:D

The billet handles look very nice. Keep em! I think if you didn't have the Calvue mirrors I might have voted differently. Painted mirrors and the black handles would look off, as would billet handles and black mirrors.

sorry i have been hard to get ahold of, i have been burning the candle at both ends, trying to get caught up. if anyone needs me tomorrow i hope to be availble to an extent.....:burnout:

BOOMER said:
sorry i have been hard to get ahold of, i have been burning the candle at both ends, trying to get caught up. if anyone needs me tomorrow i hope to be availble to an extent.....:burnout:
Shipping my cover?:idea:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back