Billet items thread

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Until i can get the time to put these up on the site, which I am only getting a few of these at a time

i will post them here, I am checking on the sneaky pete logo, and when I get back from panama , black chrome, but it will be an xtra charge.

some prices did change because of the engraving, but only by $5
they can be anodized any color, or engraved with anything for an xtra charge.
more items will be comming.
below is also the price, and how many I have at the moment
all items priced with shipping included

100_0949.jpg

oil cap $45 polished 3 black anodized 1
100_0948.jpg

radiator cap $50 polished 3 black anodized 1
100_0951.jpg

Large 06 type flat viper badge $70 1 red anodized, 1 blackTHESE ARE JSUT BADASS! PICS DONT DO JUSTICE! SIZE IS APPROXIMATLY 3''WIDE X 3 1/4'' LENGHT AND A WHOPPING 1/2 THICK!
100_0950.jpg

power steering cap $45 3 polished anodized 1 black
100_0955.jpg

washer fluid cap $45 3 polished 1 anodized black
100_0953.jpg

100_0952.jpg

Last edited:
OK
Need a black viper badge if this fits the grill of the 06 (if not, I dont need it, or do I??)
Washer fluid cap- pollished

What else was there?? Coolant and brake res. Any word on these?

Last edited:
walbert said:
OK
Need a black viper badge if this fits the grill of the 06 (if not, I dont need it, or do I??)
Washer fluid cap- pollished

What else was there?? Coolant and brake res. Any word on these?
the brake fluid and coolant not yet buddy,

but let me bring the black badge with me , dont let me forget , so we can see exaclty how ya like it, honestly bud, pics dont do it jsutice really, but i will probably bring a few of the with me for ya'll to see in person, I will wrap up a few now so I dont forget, but I got to run out and talk to a fella bout some carbon;)

want me to paypal ya for the washer cap now? delivered to PCB of course :D

Tony, I may be interested in a black emblem for the front grille, also. Bring one for me to Panama too. If they're as nice as you say, I'll probably get one too.

SANTEEN said:
Tony, I may be interested in a black emblem for the front grille, also. Bring one for me to Panama too. If they're as nice as you say, I'll probably get one too.
I only got one bud, and when I get back I am gonna take some over to the chromer and see if we cant do the black chrome, chrome intakes, and a couple other thingys like valve covers;)

Stinker said:
I only got one bud, and when I get back I am gonna take some over to the chromer and see if we cant do the black chrome, chrome intakes, and a couple other thingys like valve covers;)
Now you're talkin'!!!

Darn, I wish I could see the pics!

get to where ya can Bone, I dont like to brag, but some of the fellas that allready have them can chime in, but they seriously are very very very nice!!

and for you guys with the CE editions, I can get them anodized in blue, it may take a bit to get them , but they would def be worth the wait:rock:

Looks great! I'm interested in a couple but I'd really like to see how black chrome looks before gettting any. Hopefully you can get to work out.

Is it possible to get them in the brushed metal/stainless style look?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back