Billy Boat/B&B Performance Exhaust

phxpoolguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Story is, he bought a new set of B&B headers for $800 and had them in back of truck. When we took his for a test drive, he left the tailgate open, so, bye bye headers. We were only gone up the street but headers were gone from in front of my house. I thought Jim was gonna cry, lol. Long story short, we waited outside and somebody finally drove up asking if we lost something. They had picked up the headers, thankfully. Forgot to mention, Jim hadn't told the wife he had bought them, would of sucked explaining that you spent that much and then lost the headers, lol. Hell of a deal on the headers, thanks JAYSRT for finding them.

B&B Performance Exhaust is about three miles from my house. I went over there yesterday at 8:00 to price some headers. The only people there was the recept. & Billy. He took me for a tour of the place, it's huge, then we went of his office to price the headers. Headers-$2195, Quad Extension-$264=$2459. Jayssrt had found some B&B Headers on Craigslist for $800. I went with Craigslist. Met the owner at a QT gas station & thank GOD PhxPoolGuy was with me because there was a language barrier. Exchange made & I'm the owner of the headers. Thanks to Jay & Rick for all of their hard work.

Nice. I got my hands on B&B headers, B&B catless mids w/extensions, and full MBRP exhaust for $1400! Good deals are out there, just have to be patient.

Can somebody move my header story from the Venomous1 pulley thread over here so I don't have to re-type it?

You are so lucky man!! I'd kill to get those headers for that price.

No slack on pricing from B&B even despite being a local, cash pickup.

Moved, but didn't put it where I wanted it to. Oh well it's here!

You are so lucky man!! I'd kill to get those headers for that price.

I was gonna post them if Jim didn't call me back, I was going to buy them and put them up here. JAYSRT is a Craigslist junkie, they show up for sale every now and then.

I was gonna post them if Jim didn't call me back, I was going to buy them and put them up here. JAYSRT is a Craigslist junkie, they show up for sale every now and then.

If there is another set that shows up I will definitely take them! I'll even throw in a finders fee. :D

Thanks to PhxPoolGuy for putting the pulley on for me while I was admiring my new headers & using his Mojo to get my headers back after I dumped them in the middle of the street. Thank GOD there are still honest people out there or I would be out $800. & a wife. Thanks Rick & Liz.

Jim Im glad I found you some headers. The time was right. And yes Im a Craigslist *****. I basically live on Craigslist. Im also glad those wonderful people found your headers and brought them back. I posted a lost and found until I got ricks phone call. It's been a crazy week. First rick runs out of gas in his 10 I never thought I would be pushing a 10 to the gas station kind of ironic LOL!!!! Luckily the truck ran out of gas right in front of a gas station so we only had to push it so far. And now I hear a set of fresh B&B headers getting lost in the street. My heart skipped a few beats after that call. Oh and yes I will keep it hush hush with Jody. She don't need to know whats going on haha. Im gonna wash up my 10 and hopefully meet you guys out at 67th.:)

Congrats on your new B&B's Jim! I know when I saw you at the car show, you said you weren't very impressed with your tune but once you but on that exhaust you're definitely going to feel a difference!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back