Biloxi, MS gtg Jan 26th

RagunCajun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
quote from another forum:
January GTG @ Hooters in Biloxi!

After a really successful gtg in January of this year, a few folks have been talking about the possibility of having another one this coming January.

Meet Time: 10:30am (they open at 11:00)

Meet Place:
Hooters
1906 Beach Blvd
Biloxi, MS 39531-5210
(228) 388-4496

This was originally a lightning meet. However, lets make this a sport truck and sports car meet as well. Fellas, bring your 10's over and lets all have a good time.

Please park with your own kind of vehicle. Ligntnings with Lightnings, srt10's with srt10's. That way those like me with cameras can get some good shots.

There will be different spots later after we all eat and perhaps some cruising.:rock:

We had about 13 trucks last time. Lets try to beat that!

Last edited:
I wish I could make it but my truck is not up to par. :( I have lots of work to do.

I might it's a few minutes from the house, I just have to see what I work, we kind of go 2 days at a time schedule wise, great business right? Are you going Cajun?

Yall missed a good time. 23 Lightnings showed up as well as a 2013 gt500, gto, cobra and other vehicles too. Its was great time and families who came enjoyed it. It's a shame viper trucks dont come and shoot the breeze at these events.

Hope to see yall next time! Take care gentlemen!
DSC01323_zps4850a383.jpg

was a little to far for me...;)

and eating and drinking at Hooters sounds SUPER ! ! !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back