Bilstein HPS 1000 Shocks from the Hotchkis Suspension Kits!!!

Devil's Savior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No BS, I have just called and confirmed from Bilstein that even though production and sales for these shocks ended in 2008-09 there are still 15 available in the world!!! I contacted Hotchkis, and they no longer have these. I am working with Bilstein to find out how I can get these for anyone interested. I do not have a price yet, as they were not tracking they were even in their inventory! Will keep you posted.

Since I have this info, I need to know if our trucks have 4 or 5 shocks. I have read/heard we have 5 (one for each wheel, and one right above the rear axel for more positive control with the rear wheels). Please let me know as I want to replace all of the shocks on my truck at the same time, and being out of country doesn't allow me to physically check. If that is the case, then there will be 12 left for other members, as I am going to grab 3 of these, as my Hotchkis Lowering kit came with 2. Please let me know if you are interested in grabbing some of the last shocks! Let's be gentleman and not :fight: too much over them LOL

RCs have 3 QCs have 2

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back