Bird poop

JohnnyTruant

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm fairly used to the fact that birds will poop on my truck when I'm not paying attention, but this one is a first for me. Had the sunroof set to 'vent' so there was the tiniest of gaps and apparently some jackass bird decided to investigate and look for snacks and then decided that since I didn't leave an offering for him he would use my dash as his own personal toilet. First time I've ever had a bird crap on the inside of my vehicle

I'm fairly used to the fact that birds will poop on my truck when I'm not paying attention, but this one is a first for me. Had the sunroof set to 'vent' so there was the tiniest of gaps and apparently some jackass bird decided to investigate and look for snacks and then decided that since I didn't leave an offering for him he would use my dash as his own personal toilet. First time I've ever had a bird crap on the inside of my vehicle

Don't buy a ragtop, I've has a seagull drop a load that looked like a gallon of white paint with Dog sh!t mixed in..... covered from stem to stern of my 75 LeSabre
Had to borrow a table cloth from the restaurant to drive home!

F*#% birds! I use to have this one bird fly up and look at itself in the side mirror of my GTO . The problem was he made a routine of this and shit all down my mirrors and doors. I eventually had to cover my mirrors to prevent the overabundance of it's nastiness...yuck! :banghead:

Don't buy a ragtop, I've has a seagull drop a load that looked like a gallon of white paint with Dog sh!t mixed in..... covered from stem to stern of my 75 LeSabre
Had to borrow a table cloth from the restaurant to drive home!

one member on here had a QC & he was pretty sure it was a pelican hit. from end to end & top to bottom, man

anybody ever have any dealins with the shit machines "GRACKLES"?????

Hahahahahahaha that is funny but a least you gotta sun roof bro :rock:

Angry birds!!! lmfao this is funny

On a side note, haven't met a bird yet that didn't like shitting on my truck. Seriously, birds seek and destroy my truck with their shit constantly. More than any vehicle I've ever owned.

Pics or it never happened..

null_zps647fdc87.jpg

null_zpscd1013cb.jpg

I'm still checking around to make sure this ninja bird is hiding in my truck with a home made gillie suit waiting for me to let my guard down so it can strike again. I believe it's an animal form of psychological warfare
h949BBBF6

Last edited:
I use to have a problem with pigeons where i park my cars but since someone bought a pellet air rifle they stop coming :dontknow:

I've got the mossberg, just gotta figure out if I can claim the buck shot damage as hail damage lol

I've got the mossberg, just gotta figure out if I can claim the buck shot damage as hail damage lol

Well, at least its use has been approved by the Vice President.... go get 'em

I used to have problems with pigeons & cats until I got a pellet rifle. It only takes a couple of times & they quit coming around. AdrianCaF91 is right. Small investment with a huge gain.

Not to long ago I was visiting my Pop and washed the truck at his place. Left, got on the interstate to go home, and as soon as I did something that had to be the size of Cessna shit so much on the windshield it actually startled me. Covered practically the entire passenger side. When I got home it was on the hood too and all over the glass where the wipers couldn't get. Was a milky mix of washer fluid and bird crap. I have never seen that much bird poo...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back