Bitten by the Mod Bug!

GA Venom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many of you regulars will remember some of my first posts back in the summer, but I will give you the link to remind you.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25368

With the economy in the tank, I decided to keep the truck and start to enjoy it more. Over the last two months I have contracted the Mod Flu, and have been diligently transforming one of the lowest mileage, all original trucks on the forum into something very personable. I am real close to wrapping this customization up and being able to post some finshed product pics.

There have been many on the forum who have provided products and assistance and I have learned a lot from many of you just from reading through the threads.
Dragon and Justin both have supplied a good bit of stuff for the truck, and both have gone out of there way to help.

To give you the quick skinny,.... a lot of blue powdercoating under the hood (valve covers, cold air intake, catch-can); blue powder-coated calipers; Viper logo billet center caps; a total de-badging; Justin's "fangs" grille and flat emblems; JDM black headlights, black honeycomb grille; viper-ball shifter knob; bed-rug; laserlite tonneau; factory sattelite radio upgrade and Texas Yellow Fevers steering wheel emblem. (There are no Ram logos left on the truck at all!)

Then for the paint..... a custom pearl blue hood scoop, and a silver tailgate handle and tag light bezels.

Hopefully back to driving in a few more days,....photos coming soon.:burnout:

..............................Peach State?!!??!?:confused: What in the FFFFFFFFFF? Now I want some cobbler..:D

Venom Power said:
..............................Peach State?!!??!?:confused: What in the FFFFFFFFFF? Now I want some cobbler..:D
Anthony, come visit the peach state and you will see that the real Ga. peaches are the ladies;)

04rcmoneypit said:
Anthony, come visit the peach state and you will see that the real Ga. peaches are the ladies;)

I sure as hell did.. Macon, Ga November 22nd to be exact.... *pats chest and ass pockets* Got a picture around here somewhere of me posing with one of them there peaches.. :eek:AND SHE WAS A TWIN..! A friend of Rhino75's other half... DAMN she was a cutie..

Look through these pictures.. I can't since I'm on a company network on the other side of the gah-lobe...!
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29406

Last edited:
MOD BUG =
Money1.gif

WAZZSUP said:
..........never been a fan of modding these trucks. There is never an end, you can't win.

The end is when there's no more disposable income.. No more cash laying around.. OR, when you don't want to over-do it.. My end is near, then I'll decommission her and start on something else.. The 300SRT perhaps..

Bitten, huh?

Sounds more like a nibble.

Come talk about being bitten by the mod bug when your mods equal or exceed your purchase price.:D

Believe you me, it can happen much faster than you think.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back