Black 05 RC for $16,500

i say its a scam. no mention of the non factory rims in 3 of the 4 pictures grey interior mentioned but says nothing about interior being changed.

redice2 said:
i say its a scam. no mention of the non factory rims in 3 of the 4 pictures grey interior mentioned but says nothing about interior being changed.

Only one way to find out:D I'll call the guy and go look at it.

That's my truck!!!! WTF!!! It's a b.s. I posted those pics when I first got her in 05. Scam all the way. Called the guy but it disconnect. Is there any way to contact craigs list to let them know it's a scam???

2ndchance said:
That's my truck!!!! WTF!!! It's a b.s. I posted those pics when I first got her in 05. Scam all the way. Called the guy but it disconnect. Is there any way to contact craigs list to let them know it's a scam???

lol, he's tryin to help you sell your truck:dontknow: The only way I know how to report it is to flag it. If we all flag it craigslist will take it off.

Craigslist is almost always a scam in my area. I feel more secure buying/selling on ebay. Just my .02

checked craigs list and it was already taken off. wish i could have talked to that jerk off and give him a piece of my mind!!!!!!

I just flagged it a couple minutes ago and it was there. Guess my final flag got it removed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back