Black 2005 SRT-10 QC (Doneo style)

belgiumbarry said:
Signature ? YOU BIG EGO BOOSTER ! :p :D ;)
No , i don't have this as it should be : stock,stock,stock,stock...:confused:
Someone told me there not legal anymore as they don't reflect as plates.. :mad:

:dontknow: Ahum, are the lowering blocks you ordered with the air filter an brake pads + shifter STOCK :confused: I don't think so :D
Good luck with the customs again ;) :D

Floor said:
I'm sure you guys have seen another SRT before. Anyways, here's a pic. Not good resolution I know, it has been raining like hell today. I hope to take better (and more) pictures tomorrow.

PS: the left lower gauge meter is declining fast, is this normal ? :D
Mud on your new truck??? WTF??? Glad you got you'll have fun with it.

Floor said:
Hope to have it finished this summer dear friends:D

been a long time since we've seen FLOOR... :confused: Does he has a new toy ??? :dontknow: Was expecting pics from all corners in bird or frog view... :D
Just hope he's not modding the beast to show me off on our BBQ this summer... :D :p ;)

1 day later , nothing so far ... my god, is he divorced ? :dontknow: still sleeping with his truck ?:dontknow: cleaning and driving his driveway, cleaning and driving.. ?:dontknow: , got a heart attack by the torque and horses ? :dontknow: , learning to back up without sensors ? :dontknow: , bluffing his colleges and friends with his new black monster ? :dontknow: , modding performance parts ? :dontknow: , putting stripes and stars on it ? :dontknow: , building a compressor in it to blow a truck horn ? :dontknow: ( he works for a compressor company , AC , no ,not the jumping current :D ) , does he has a girlfriend? :dontknow: , buzzines trip ? :dontknow: , in jail for speeding,smoking,eating, phone-ing, cheating on license plate ? :dontknow: , repacking stuff from the bed included shipment ? :dontknow: , polishing the scratches ? :dontknow: , making a brother-sister for FLOOR ? :dontknow: , preparing our BBQ for this summer ? :dontknow: , modding the beast to reappear incognito ? :dontknow: , got his portable on only-read mode ? :dontknow: , my god , no, not a accident !!!! :confused: :dontknow:

Please answer :eek: :D :D :p :p

at lot of what Barry wrote is true, not gonna tell which ones :D
I admitt, 2 days of the forum due to tough business at work. Went to see Justin Timberlake concert too. I was really tired to log on in the middle of the night, I even missed :( TYF's mail about the progress on the vtcoa decals I'm expecting :rock:

My wife is working (summer sales started) so I'm taking care of the little Floor. Now she's a sleep, so let the washing begin :burnout: Cu later brothers !

Last edited:
she has got her first wash on Belgian soil

So here are some pics. It took me longer than expected, need to get used to this :) I really like the window tint on the front side windows. They have to come off for technical inspection but I will get them on again afterwards (with spray, no foil anymore). took it for a small drive in town yesterday to show it to one of my friends. What's inside he asked, I'll show you I replied and took off (50 % powered). Result : 2 car alarms went off ! Man I like this truck ! :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• IMG_1023.JPG
    IMG_1023.JPG
    914.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1024.JPG
    IMG_1024.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1025.JPG
    IMG_1025.JPG
    973.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1026.JPG
    IMG_1026.JPG
    944.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1027.JPG
    IMG_1027.JPG
    664.7 KB · Views: 29
Floor said:
So here are some pics. It took me longer than expected, need to get used to this :) I really like the window tint on the front side windows. They have to come off for technical inspection but I will get them on again afterwards (with spray, no foil anymore). took it for a small drive in town yesterday to show it to one of my friends. What's inside he asked, I'll show you I replied and took off (50 % powered). Result : 2 car alarms went off ! Man I like this truck ! :rock: :rock:

nice pic's FLOOR , but were are the chicks ? :confused: :dontknow:

Awesome truck Jan..
I'm sure that you should have alot of fun on the roads in Belgium with that killer black SRT/10 quad cab truck..
I should try to visit the All american weekend in Lommel this year again so i can take a look to your black SRT truck but i'm not sure because the same weekend is a cool car show overhere in Holland..
I'm still searching and asking for information about the BPM and import taxes overhere in Holland, if i should import a QC from the US to Holland.. I hope my SRT time is coming soon..

Take care with your Kickazz truck Jan..

I love those damn grilles. I think dodge's biggest boo-boo aesthetically with our trucks is that they don't have uniform grilles.

SRT-11 said:
I love those damn grilles. I think dodge's biggest boo-boo aesthetically with our trucks is that they don't have uniform grilles.

Thks for the complement. These came with "the package" fortunately :D Special thanks to Tom Ingram for buying/installing these :rock:
My modding will start when she's officially registered for Belgian roads...

LPG

right now our friends from delpgdokter.be are installing a LPG installation to reduce the COST (not the mileage) of my betty. I will the first owner of an unique 10 way gas diffusor :rock: :D Less regualation, less potential problems. Normal systems are developed for V6 or V8 engines so they need 2 diffusors to handle the 2 extra cilinders + dual regulation. I can pick her up next Monday. Yippie !:dancing: can't wait to get back. Pic's will follow of course ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back