Black 2005 SRT-10 QC (Doneo style)

FLOOR , it's the buttom on top... just push it ... after you aimed at your truck... NOT the RB !!!! Guy's this younster is driving around like crazy i'm afraid instead of making some nice pics ( with wife) for us , the bastard ! :thefinger:

Ok guys , i made him a phone message he better hurry up... ;)
got reply ... they are coming !!!! :star: :dancing: :star: :dancing: :star: :dancing:

Last edited:
belgiumbarry said:
FLOOR , it's the buttom on top... just push it ... after you aimed at your truck... NOT the RB !!!! Guy's this younster is driving around like crazy i'm afraid instead of making some nice pics ( with wife) for us , the bastard ! :thefinger:

Ok guys , i made him a phone message he better hurry up... ;)
got reply ... they are coming !!!! :star: :dancing: :star: :dancing: :star: :dancing:

so you take the pic's!:D

Whitesnake said:
so you take the pic's!:D

sorry you furd driver ( :D :p ;) ) , i'm at 40 miles from that pictaking crazy guy on which we wait... and beeing friday evening now ( 20:00 ) i'm to drunk to drive ... :p :D :D :D give me another ORVAL trappist beer !!:beer: :beer: :beer: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beer: :beer: :beer:

PS FLOOR , did you get some sleep last night ??? :D

Last edited:
I'm sure you guys have seen another SRT before. Anyways, here's a pic. Not good resolution I know, it has been raining like hell today. I hope to take better (and more) pictures tomorrow.

PS: the left lower gauge meter is declining fast, is this normal ? :D

Attachments

• IMG_1010.JPG
    IMG_1010.JPG
    946.5 KB · Views: 46
I picked it up in the harbor of antwerp, drove to work 10 km further and returned home about 25 km later this day. If everyone who eyeballed me gave me one dollar (or euro, even better) I would be rich by now. Great truck. :rock:

I'm proud to have one, don't care about the scratches. I'll fix it and NOWONE will have one just like this one. that's all that matters. I'm in heaven.:D

But her ass is still hard. The tiniest bumb is tranported to my butt, like metal to metal.
Might to check that. Anyone else had the same problem with the QA1 adjustable shocks ?

Did anyone mention to you it is not a 4x4? :dontknow: :) :p

I am glad she made it to you! I know it has been a long wait... Go have some fun! :burnout: :burnout:

Floor said:
I'm sure you guys have seen another SRT before. Anyways, here's a pic. Not good resolution I know, it has been raining like hell today. I hope to take better (and more) pictures tomorrow.

PS: the left lower gauge meter is declining fast, is this normal ? :D

Hey FLOOR , how in the hell did you get so quickly a license plate for your truck ? :confused: :dontknow: :D ;)

don't worry about that gauge , if you refuel it's gonna go even faster upp:confused:

belgiumbarry said:
Hey FLOOR , how in the hell did you get so quickly a license plate for your truck ? :confused: :dontknow: :D ;)

don't worry about that gauge , if you refuel it's gonna go even faster upp:confused:

The "E" on that gauge is for "Enough" right ?:D

Gonna clean it now. then pic's

had a dilema: buy the truck or get the driveway finished.
Cleaning didn't go through since it's still raining...:(
scratches are still there too, need to get it polished asap to do
a good damage check and make actionplan to fix it.

Attachments

• IMG_1011.JPG
    IMG_1011.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1013.JPG
    IMG_1013.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1014.JPG
    IMG_1014.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1015.JPG
    IMG_1015.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    683.1 KB · Views: 27
Floor said:
had a dilema: buy the truck or get the driveway finished.
Cleaning didn't go through since it's still raining...:(
scratches are still there too, need to get it polished asap to do
a good damage check and make actionplan to fix it.

those seems only minor scratches in the paint... will be easely repaired ! :rock:

I have also one on the back , from reverse bump with litle pole... BHAWWW , you only feel a rest after that first scratch....:confused: :D ;)

made some brackets

to install the licence plate. Rubber washers included off course !:D
think twice when you see this in your rear view mirror.:rock:

Attachments

• IMG_1019.JPG
    IMG_1019.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Floor said:
to install the licence plate. Rubber washers included off course !:D
think twice when you see this in your rear view mirror.:rock:

Hey FLOOR , what " modded " stock parts came with your truck ? :dontknow:

Myself , i just made a licenseplate sticker , glued to the spoiler... guess it's not legal ... :confused: :D

See signature wafflehead

Licence plate stickers are legal I guess. I had them on my Nissan Patrol cause the winch was in the way. Never had problems on the anual technical control.
But that was a couple years ago, maybe they are more strict nowadays:dontknow: You'll find out soon enough won't you?

Floor said:
Licence plate stickers are legal I guess. I had them on my Nissan Patrol cause the winch was in the way. Never had problems on the anual technical control.
But that was a couple years ago, maybe they are more strict nowadays:dontknow: You'll find out soon enough won't you?

Signature ? YOU BIG EGO BOOSTER ! :p :D ;)
No , i don't have this as it should be : stock,stock,stock,stock...:confused:
Someone told me there not legal anymore as they don't reflect as plates.. :mad:

belgiumbarry said:
Signature ? YOU BIG EGO BOOSTER ! :p :D ;)
No , i don't have this as it should be : stock,stock,stock,stock...:confused:
Someone told me there not legal anymore as they don't reflect as plates.. :mad:

There's only one way to find out: go looking for a unmanned camera which flashes you from the front and engage at 120 mph :D

Floor said:
There's only one way to find out: go looking for a unmanned camera which flashes you from the front and engage at 120 mph :D

i like more the flashes from behind...:p :confused: :D :D o my god, do we now go offensive ??? :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back