• srtb3.bmp
    671.2 KB · Views: 40
  • srtb4.bmp
    671.2 KB · Views: 44
  • srtb7.bmp
    671.2 KB · Views: 38
  • srtb 6.bmp
    671.2 KB · Views: 45
That looks great. The only thing I don't like is the yellow on the grill surround (or whatever you want to call it) between the grill and hood, but I don't know what you'd do differently, there's no good way to do anything other thna what you did, but it just seems to disrupt the flow to me for some reason. Ignore the comment though, I'm just wierd about some things...it looks great!!! :rock: :congrats:

JimTeTe said:
Coley
That my old Hood .......... Jim

yup you glad you sold it me:dontknow:

i had to cut on it up a lil couldnt have just an srt hood :D :marchmellow:

and tex i know wht you mean bit the whole grill black looks like i got a grill and didnt bother to paint it JMO

The truck looks amazing! Great job! I wouldn't change a thing. I like how you painted the little piece black in the lower part of the bumper grille. Looks sweet!

EMT/SRT said:
The truck looks amazing! Great job! I wouldn't change a thing. I like how you painted the little piece black in the lower part of the bumper grille. Looks sweet!

i was worried that it would stick out to much :)

Damn dude when You gonna come south and do some paint work on my 10? You did do it Yourself right?

HISS said:
Damn dude when You gonna come south and do some paint work on my 10? You did do it Yourself right?

i did all the prep work myself and a lil help from a friend

i didnt have a place o paint it myself so i tried out a new painter and he did way better than i could have asked for

i did how ever smooth and paint my dash myslef :D

and you need to try to make some DFW meets we want to see more 10's around here

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back