Black Fiberglass SnugTop Tonneau Cover FS

CRexSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to sell the tonneau cover off of my truck. The cover itself is in great shape and will come with all of the brackets and mounting components necessary to put it on your truck. I can package deal it with a black two post wing that I picked up but the wing will need sanded and repainted due it it being dropped :( The previous owner of my truck put the cover on the the truck, and drilled the wing into the tonneau cover, so this cover really is only good if you are wanting one with a wing on top, or else it will need a little work near the rear where it was mounted on top. Paint wise, it has swirls like every other black vehicle from where it was waxed and polished, but nothing too bad. In the fourth pict you will see a few small scratch marks, but they are nothing a buffer couldn't take out. I'm looking to do a local pick up so that I can avoid shipping. It is doing me no good sitting in my basement.

All offers are welcome!!!

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    391.8 KB · Views: 408
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    449.6 KB · Views: 536
  • c.JPG
    c.JPG
    329.4 KB · Views: 292
  • d.JPG
    d.JPG
    313.5 KB · Views: 347
Road trip

I'd road trip it, what are you looking to get for it?

Very interested. What are you asking? Is the wing on the lid the one you are referencing that needs to be painted? My truck is red, so the whole thing needs a coat anyhow.

I'd have to get an estimate to ship it to SC. Trying to avoid shipping if possible, don't want to build a crate.

Very interested. What are you asking? Is the wing on the lid the one you are referencing that needs to be painted? My truck is red, so the whole thing needs a coat anyhow.

Yes, the wing you see in those images was the one that was scratched

Is it a stock wing or has it been cut down to fit on the cover?

I'd have to get an estimate to ship it to SC. Trying to avoid shipping if possible, don't want to build a crate.

I hear ya, if it doesnt sell, then let me know and we'll go from there. I def cant make the 18 hour round trip to ohio right now.

Is it a stock wing or has it been cut down to fit on the cover?

It's the stock two post wing as far as I know, it was on the cover when I originally bought it. It has no signs on the base that it was cut or trimmed.

I hear ya, if it doesnt sell, then let me know and we'll go from there. I def cant make the 18 hour round trip to ohio right now.

Alright man, I will definitely keep you in mind. Hoping I can sell this thing to buy some other goodies :D

It's the stock two post wing as far as I know, it was on the cover when I originally bought it. It has no signs on the base that it was cut or trimmed.

Can you measure it length wise. Several years ago when we installed covers we would cut the center of the wing and take a couple inches out of them so they would fit on the cover. I just want to make sure it is stock. Sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass.

Can you measure it length wise. Several years ago when we installed covers we would cut the center of the wing and take a couple inches out of them so they would fit on the cover. I just want to make sure it is stock. Sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass.

After further examination, it appears the bases of the wing was cut. Measured 68 inches down the middle.

Bump.. $1000 is the price for everything. Willing to negotiate!!

**also, after looking at other stock wings I determined that the wing appears to have not been cut and is all original.

Alright guys, need to sell this thing. $600 cash firm for everything. Local pick up only UNLESS you make the arrangements for shipping it elsewhere and are willing to pay for the shipping. 740-818-9301 text/call or pm me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back