Black JDM headlights...

Justanotherdodge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the projectors but the normal clear corner, black headlights... anyone have some? I heard through e-bay that they had been discontinued :(

bro. i was just on e-bay there are plenty on there from 89.00 to 125.00 per set.just go to parts and accessories and type in dodge ram.

brat said:
bro. i was just on e-bay there are plenty on there from 89.00 to 125.00 per set.just go to parts and accessories and type in dodge ram.
Hey Brat, I see you are using gotsmarts emblem for your avatar. What happened to the contest? Does anyone know what going on?

J.R.

i pulled this off of e-bay a couple of weeks ago...

Attachments

• 1145101028255_LHRAM02JMKS.jpg
    1145101028255_LHRAM02JMKS.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 67
Rice Eater said:
I think someone said you have to get a different bulb to go clear on the sides.

Anyone got a pic of these on their truck?
I put Sylvanias in my side marker. They are clear when they are off and light up amber when they are turned on. :)

you may wish to try here:

http://www.sporttruckdirect.com/Headlight_Conversion_Kits.html

look about 2/3rds down on the page

MTX_02_Ram_Diamond_HL_BLK_09-1208-B_G.jpg

john

Damn it! Everyone loves these headlights. I think they look GHEY! You guys should put your stock ones back on and let me look like the gay one. I'll take one for the team, just this once

Misterhemi03 said:
Damn it! Everyone loves these headlights. I think they look GHEY! You guys should put your stock ones back on and let me look like the gay one. I'll take one for the team, just this once

why do you have these???

I want em cause my whole truck is leaning towards silver and black....theyre gonna look bad a$$ w/ the black gril I gots oh and black calvues too!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back