Black leather interior

versuspaint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone was looking for any interior pieces for a quad cab.

I have nearly a complete interior minus the radio, heater controls, and drivers airbag.

It is out of a 04, not an SRT though.
The seats are in excellent condition, along with everything else.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Andy
920-470-5164

hey andy do you have pics of the seats??? wanna trade a volant srt10 intake for them if they look good???

versuspaint said:
Just wanted to see if anyone was looking for any interior pieces for a quad cab.

I have nearly a complete interior minus the radio, heater controls, and drivers airbag.

It is out of a 04, not an SRT though.
The seats are in excellent condition, along with everything else.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Andy
920-470-5164

This is still an SRT site right? Isn't there any hemi sites out there to sell there parts on?:dontknow:

Hemi seats in an SRT would be a downgrade. Why would anybody want to downgrade???

Maybe he just figured that we SRT guys have other dodge trucks that we'd like to upgrade the interior in...well...im trying to give him the benefit of the doubt...

WTF is up with all the noobs coming here and selling shit like a f'in flea market.

500snakz said:
WTF is up with all the noobs coming here and selling shit like a f'in flea market.
Its common knowledge all of you srt 10 guys are loaded and can afford to buy shit at outrageous prices:D

Psycho Mythic said:
Maybe he just figured that we SRT guys have other dodge trucks that we'd like to upgrade the interior in...well...im trying to give him the benefit of the doubt...

I THINKS THATS IT HOW MUCH U WANT FOR THE SEATS??

WOW
Man you guys sure get offensive.

Heres the deal, I bought an 05 SRT 10 QC rolled over. So I bought a used cab to change it over and it had all of the interior in it.

So I thought that if anybody on this site that I felt was pretty cool how everyone shares all ther info to help out, might either want some of the pieces or know someone that could benefit from getting some of it.

If you guys that think this is BS for me to do this thats fine, but leave it to the other people that might be interested.

Also, onemarine, I already have a volant but if you still want some pics of them just let me know.

Sorry for offending anyone

Andy

yellowfever

I do have the pedals, however they are not adjustable.
Let me know if ur interested.

versuspaint said:
WOW
Man you guys sure get offensive.

Heres the deal, I bought an 05 SRT 10 QC rolled over. So I bought a used cab to change it over and it had all of the interior in it.

So I thought that if anybody on this site that I felt was pretty cool how everyone shares all ther info to help out, might either want some of the pieces or know someone that could benefit from getting some of it.

If you guys that think this is BS for me to do this thats fine, but leave it to the other people that might be interested.

Also, onemarine, I already have a volant but if you still want some pics of them just let me know.

Sorry for offending anyone

Andy
i second that! seats still available?...i have a hemi i need some leather!

Venom and Srambler
Let me know what you think the seats are worth.

I will not be able to get pics till monday, but I will get them to you as soon as I can.

I live in Appleton, WI if this helps for pickup or shipping.

Talk to ya later
Andy

how about the passenger side "b" pillar trim? the one by the windsheild with the grab handle, and i'm guessing it'd be the same as an 04 reg. cab:dontknow:

The trim by the windsheild is the a pillar, b pillar is the middle one on the quad cabs.

But yes, I do have the one by the windsheild. I'm not sure if they are the same for reg and quads. I could check the numbers and let you know.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back