Attachments

• 20150625_164254.jpg
    20150625_164254.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 372
  • 20150625_164309.jpg
    20150625_164309.jpg
    593.4 KB · Views: 285
Black lug nuts, nobody makes them, Gorilla parts just don't look right

gorilla makes replacement lug nuts for our wheels in either chrome or black.:rock:

not sure what them are:dontknow:

I Got Those On And They Are Exactly What You Are Looking For, I Got Them And They Look Great !!!

i'm runnin the Gorilla locks that match their replacement nuts. i can get ya the number Monday.

if that helps

shows to be Gorilla part # 96691DR, but can only find it in chrome

Last edited:
i'm runnin the Gorilla locks that match their replacement nuts. i can get ya the number Monday.

if that helps

shows to be Gorilla part # 96691DR, but can only find it in chrome

Got the nuts ordered through discount tire, 65, no tax, no shipping, thanks Wayne

Did you find the stock looking black ones from Gorilla? It is what I am running also. Not capped, so way better than the stock ones.

Yes, the link from Wayne for SFX were the ones. No locks though, ordered them through discount tire, $65, no tax, no shipping charges, they still say no lock available though, guess I'll take my chances unless the other guy finds it

Did you find the part number? ? Frigging discount tire, forgot to order nuts, waiting another week now, still 20-25 bucks cheaper

Did you find the part number? ? Frigging discount tire, forgot to order nuts, waiting another week now, still 20-25 bucks cheaper

how about Gorilla part # 96691BDX for black chrome wheel lock:rock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back