Black rims? Gloss or Flat

Gloss or Flat black for my truck

• Gloss Black

Votes: 57 66.3%
  • Flat Black

Votes: 29 33.7%

• Total voters
I would likely go with satin myself and would have voted that, but with only choices apparently being gloss or flat, I would then go with gloss,

ViperPunk said:
wat if you went gloss black with a polished lip:rock:

Would look great, but not offered

l voted gloss. no offense to the flat and satin guys, but as said by Rhino ^, l think the flat just doesn't look clean... what are you doing with originals?

if i had a silver truck i would do the factory color of the truck(yours) with a chrome lip:rock: or if your truck was black you could do flat black with a red lipp:D

ok this jus hit me.... u should go with gloss black.. then after u drive it for a few weeks wash everything but the wheels... then they will be satin :D then u get the best of both worlds

fastbill said:
what are you doing with originals?

Keeping them. They are pretty beat up from before I got it. They can be fixed and powdercoated, but I can't be without the truck right now waiting for them to get done.

Coley 1334 said:
ok this jus hit me.... u should go with gloss black.. then after u drive it for a few weeks wash everything but the wheels... then they will be satin :D then u get the best of both worlds

I still have the stock pads, wouldn't take but a couple days :D

Coley 1334 said:
haha thats a good idea:D and it is very doable

ViperPunk said:
haha thats a good idea:D and it is very doable

Better than my idea of doing one side gloss and one side flat :D

walbert said:
Better than my idea of doing one side gloss and one side flat :D
haha ya and if you that this then people would think you own two different trucks when they saw you drive it around till you parked and they walked up to it:D

Ordered the GLOSS black ones today. Hopefully they will be in before the PCB GTG.
I went to Gainesville FL for Labor day (4.5 hr drive). Most of the trip back was in rain. :burnout: It was time for tires.

walbert said:
Ordered the GLOSS black ones today. Hopefully they will be in before the PCB GTG.
I went to Gainesville FL for Labor day (4.5 hr drive). Most of the trip back was in rain. :burnout: It was time for tires.
Cool, Wes. Now I get to see what my truck looks like with gloss black wheels, before I buy them. :D :rock:
Post pics as soon as you get them on.

Last edited:
I went with flat black and if I wanted then Shiny I put on a tire dressing and they looked gloss.

Bruce

Nothing like bringing a 5 year old post back from the dead. I went with gloss on that truck...

Attachments

• DSC01364.jpg
    DSC01364.jpg
    528.1 KB · Views: 45

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back