Black Srt-10

BlackVenom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling my Black Srt-10 Truck quad cab, I drive way to much and just cant afford to fill up 95$ every 2 days anymore plus payments, i am located in phx arizona, will come with over 2000$ in aftermarket entertainment equipment, i owe 24000 on it, i would like 24k or someone to take over the payments plus a little bit of cash with it, if interested let me know, number is 602-819-8375, i prefer text. :( thanks guys.. i am negotionable as well

Last edited:
How much are your payments a month I know Somtimes I wonder why I still have mine with such low mpg

Dylan, sorry to hear about your situation. I know the 10 means a lot to you, as ours do to us. Good luck with the sale. We will keep our ears open for a buyer for you. Whatever your next ride is keep in touch with us. Jim

Dylan, sorry to hear about your situation. I know the 10 means a lot to you, as ours do to us. Good luck with the sale. We will keep our ears open for a buyer for you. Whatever your next ride is keep in touch with us. Jim

Always jim! and thank you guys! Still will come down and hang out with you guys! always fun hanging with friends having a blast :rock:

Sorry you have to sell, post up some pics and the mileage. That may help with sale. GLWS! :D

buy a little VW diesel or something for daily , and keep that black beast for fun and hobby , just like i do...! ! !

This is not the vehicle to buy if your worried about gas mileage. From a performance mod perspective, everything is expensive for these trucks.

gas wasnt a issue nor payment, its when its my daily driver and i go 200 in a day or 2 and have to fill up in between bonuses, i was going to buy a little beater but isnt working out that way right now, ill buy one and then save up and buy my toy cash so i can mod it and have fun with it ect ect

gas wasnt a issue nor payment, its when its my daily driver and i go 200 in a day or 2 and have to fill up in between bonuses, i was going to buy a little beater but isnt working out that way right now, ill buy one and then save up and buy my toy cash so i can mod it and have fun with it ect ect

Dude, I picked up an 03 Geo Metro for my mom yesterday for $700. Its way cheaper than her driving our Suburban all over town. Buy something cheap and park the truck if money isn't the issue. I'll keep an eye out, I drive all over and have bought many cheap cars and flipped them for easy money.

well right now... lmao. i got a fiat, >< but the truck is parked in garage, have someone interested for 21k tho so may see how that goes, and go buy one straight cash when i have it so i have no payment

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back