Blackberry Storm 2 $125

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Phone company just sent me a replacement phone for my water damaged one. But during that same phone conversation they told me im up for early upgrade. So what the hell. Ill let someone have this new Storm 2 with new battery, charger, and usb cable, and a Otter Box Commuter series hard case with screen protector $45 value. Phone is unlocked to be used on most providers with sim card. Newest operating system and updates installed. 8 Gig memory card.

Would anyone give me $125 for it?
10162011.jpg

10162011 (2).jpg

well if you got it free, why not give it to me for free. I need a new phone in Germany and if it is unlocked i have a sim card waiting for it.

Tmobiles 3G is different than that of At&T and way different than verizons 3G. Tmobile uses a different frequency for their 3g signal then any carrier in the us, It will work on EDGE only. so I doubt it will work on the 3G network

I know that feb 2010 tmobile started to carry the storm2 but im not sure if the one i have is compatible. Id hate for you to get it and it not work. if you can do some research and find out it will work, let me know your welcome to get it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back