blacked out headlights

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i did another set of headlights and the guy never paid me...these are a oem set ..i am asking 125 shipped or 225 with a set of brand new 6000k hids for the headlights and fogs with the correct resistor for the lamp out light..
20121221_141857.jpg

these are not the set of lights but look exactly the same..they are already boxed up ready to ship...

Interested, PM me with info on the HID. If you have pics that would be great.

Looks great E! GLWS

He asked how much for shipping because he knows it would cost more.
I've been wrong before
And Canadians don't read the whole ad so he more than likely did not even realize shipping was included.

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

He asked how much for shipping because he knows it would cost more.
I've been wrong before
And Canadians don't read the whole ad so he more than likely did not even realize shipping was included.

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

I know..plus they are crazy...cutting people up and playing with the body's while filming it..

If they are not sold, I can pay now. Will take the hid as well. Let me know. If my pm doesn't work [email protected] thanks

sold...but I can blackout any body's lights for them...just send me the lights plus 40 to cover shipping and supplies..LMK

for the HID's i can get you get right kit with out any flickering or lamp out light

Once I get mine installed I'll post some pics of these installed in a black truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back