blacked out headlights

sold...but I can blackout any body's lights for them...just send me the lights plus 40 to cover shipping and supplies..LMK

for the HID's i can get you get right kit with out any flickering or lamp out light

I'll be in touch, that is a phenomenal deal. The work looks great also. I already spent $400 dollars today on an sct and some dyno pulls next Tuesday! My wife wants to kill me at this point! So I tells her, "I bring home the bacon, and you cook it"!!!

sold...but I can blackout any body's lights for them...just send me the lights plus 40 to cover shipping and supplies..LMK

for the HID's i can get you get right kit with out any flickering or lamp out light

I'm interested in having mine done, problem is I have some discoloration starting on the in/outside of my lenses. Do you think you can polish them out and paint them?

Thx.

actually have a set like that that I'm doing right now....a lot of work to make them look new again...I will post them up as soon as I finish

Ok, mine aren't terrible, but have a little tarnish showing. I tried to polish them out, but didn't realize most was on the inside of the lenses. =0 Maybe I'll try taking them apart and buffing them again.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back