Blacked out tail lights

Need for Speed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sale are a pair of tinted tail lights. I had them on my 05 QC, don't know if they will fit any other year.
Asking $100 + shipping. Pictures of them on my truck are available upon request.

Attachments

• CIMG0124.JPG
    CIMG0124.JPG
    989.8 KB · Views: 1,319
Hatedonmostly said:
Selling them already bro, Too dark ???
Unfortunately...same cop twice in one week. Gave me a break both times but told me if he catches me again he's gonna write me. The first time he just said too dark and gave me a warning. This time he said I have to change them and come to the P.D. and show I fixed it or it was ticket time. I guess he could have been a complete @$$ about it so I figure I would try to get what I had in them back out.

SD2005Dustin said:
I (like many others lol) will when I get my tax check, if you wanted to shelf them until then?
Give me a round about estimate and I will hold them for you. Not in a huge hurry for the money.

Good cop...he could have been tough on you without blinking an eye.

Good approach, change them out...

Someone will pick them up.

Prof said:
Good cop...he could have been tough on you without blinking an eye.

Good approach, change them out...

Someone will pick them up.

I think the only thing that saved me the second time was the fact that I am an MP. I really thought "What are the chances this guy will get me again?"...but then again, there is only one other YF in this area so it kind of stick out...:D

Since you are getting hounded about having them, its making me kind of scared to buy them... Whats the best that you can do for them brother?

CrazyUSMarine said:
Since you are getting hounded about having them, its making me kind of scared to buy them... Whats the best that you can do for them brother?

I do tail light tinting and I have heard of no one having an issue with mine. But I do leave a potion of the tail light where the normal RED shows through. I throw on a Fang Sticker and the lettering SRT10, then tint them. When you hit the brakes the light shows up very well, but without the light on, they look completely tinted.

I got pulled over last week, wondering WTF am I getting pulled over for, just a local Sheriff wanting to do a look see at the Viper Truck. Nothing said about my tail lights.

the reason they poeple over is because by law the tailights should still be able to reflect light. There is a tiny outline of a reflector and that is what they be able to see. Tinting the light itself is not illegal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back