Blackout Headlights

That page can not be displayed !!:dontknow:

Yes that's it PROF . Sorry for the confusion...Thanks...

04 SRT 10 said:
Yes that's it PROF . Sorry for the confusion...Thanks...

Only problem with those is the ugly orange reflector.

just get the chrome bulbs, they're cheaper and you don't need a resistor.

Sylvania sells clear turn signal bulbs that illuminate amber. That's what I have in those exact headlights and it looks great.

I have the same style but for an 06. I have moisture getting in one of them. I will be resealing it myself but don't know how to get rid of the water spots inside. Any suggestions?

blackviper said:
I have the same style but for an 06. I have moisture getting in one of them. I will be resealing it myself but don't know how to get rid of the water spots inside. Any suggestions?

Nice pics.. how about a picture of the new headlights? Thanks!

When I had them on my Dakota a few years back, I had the same problem. I took them off and used a hair dryer into the openings to dry them out and it worked. That way you dont have to actually take them apart.

Most of the guys who've gone with the projector style have complained that the beam pattern blows with them... sucks too that everything only comes with the amber reflector now!!:dontknow:

They definitely put out less light but they look awesome. Still enough useful light for night time driving.

Black Headlamps

I just want the blacked out headlamps, with no Amber reflector in them, does any one know.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back