Bleeding procedure?

ViperCLKGTR

Reaction score
So I plan on bleeding the braking system and changing to Wilwood fluid. I read on a post that if you bleed the system you have to do something to the ABS? Can someone enlighten me?

So I plan on bleeding the braking system and changing to Wilwood fluid. I read on a post that if you bleed the system you have to do something to the ABS? Can someone enlighten me?

That is only if you run the system out of fluid. You need a scan tool to actuate the abs, in this case you won't

That is only if you run the system out of fluid. You need a scan tool to actuate the abs, in this case you won't

Yessir! ^^^^
If air gets in module it has to be cycled with DRB by dealer till fluid fills System or you'll have more issues than you started with. As with your clutch reservoir, always ensure brake fluid reservoir is always full while bleeding. You'll need to gravity bleed/miry vac the old fluid out while new fluid is added chasing it down. Easy to tell if fluids are different color or brake fluid is old and dirty. You'll notice the new come out, then close bleeder. Repeat x3
Remember your front calipers have 2 bleeders each ;)

Last edited:
Yessir! ^^^^
If air gets in module it has to be cycled with DRB by dealer till fluid fills System or you'll have more issues than you started with. As with your clutch reservoir, always ensure brake fluid reservoir is always full while bleeding. You'll need to gravity bleed/miry vac the old fluid out while new fluid is added chasing it down. Easy to tell if fluids are different color or brake fluid is old and dirty. You'll notice the new come out, then close bleeder. Repeat x3
Remember your front calipers have 3 bleeders ;)

3????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back