blew the doors off a gxsr-600 if he had them

TUGBOAT TRASH

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well there comrades just thought i would share some more.was coming off i-75 North to racoon valley road and when got to the stop sign saw a guy on a gixr come over the bridge he was cruising with no hands and motioned to race me so i was like is this guy crazy to my bud or what?hell yaeh lets see if hes got the balls for a speeding through some country roads .sorry about the spelling ive been drinking.but i dont drink and drive just too make that clear.well were running through there about a buck twenty this guys got some skills or hes just really lucky...lol.anyway come to the end of the road at a stop sign.we say are hellos and i see if he wanna race on the straight on norris freeway.he say ok so i say give me three lengths.well i sit there a sec to make sure all traffic is clear and the im off.:burnout: yeah come get some
well here he comes and i didnt even expect to hold the lenghts but man he couldnt pull on me any.it was about a quarter on the a straight or a lil bit more .but i was happy to say the shifts were flawless he was diggin for everything the front end wasnt stayin on the ground much.i dont know if he underestimated me or what but his loss my win.we pulled over at a local shop to talk and he couldnt believe it.he was pretty cool.my budddy was speechless he was just smilin alot and so was i
well thats about it until next time the end:star:

p.s thankgod i had my budddy in the truck to tell the talefor the non-believers and mind you the non-belivers had never rode with me:D

You would have him in top speed, but he will get there quicker than you will.

Year (of specifications) 2005
Engine 599 cc, 4 cylinder
Transmission 6-speed, chain
Max speed 149 mph
0-60 mph 4.0 sec.
Horsepower 101 bhp @ 12,900 rpm
Weight 161 kg (355 lb)
Seat height 825 mm

Either there was something wrong with his bike, or he was a shit rider. My ZX6R will absolutely destroy my truck from any speed.
The last comparo test one of the bike mags did had all the 600s running between 10.3 and 10.5 second quarters with a pro rider - the rest of use mere mortals could probably get low 11s with a little practice.
You wouldn't have even gotten him up top, SB, the current 600s are good for about 165-170mph.
Good on you for the win, but don't go gettin cocky around sportbikes - power to weight ratio will win every time when you get someone who knows how to use it.

Last edited:
hate to say it but im gonna make the call here and say "BULLSHIT" yes our trucks are fast yes when supercharged they are even faster but even an average driver on a bike would have know prob pulling away and leaving you looking at the brake light

RatMotor said:
Either there was something wrong with his bike, or he was a shit rider. My ZX6R will absolutely destroy my truck from any speed.
The last comparo test one of the bike mags did had all the 600s running between 10.3 and 10.5 second quarters with a pro rider - the rest of use mere mortals could probably get low 11s with a little practice.
You wouldn't have even gotten him up top, SB, the current 600s are good for about 165-170mph.
Good on you for the win, but don't go gettin cocky around sportbikes - power to weight ratio will win every time when you get someone who knows how to use it.

I was just using the top speed from the test report I found. With my fat ass on it, it would probably be drag/friction/weight limited to about 57 MPH.:eek: :D

TUGBOAT TRASH said:
well there comrades just thought i would share some more.was coming off i-75 North to racoon valley road and when got to the stop sign saw a guy on a gixr come over the bridge he was cruising with no hands and motioned to race me so i was like is this guy crazy to my bud or what?hell yaeh lets see if hes got the balls for a speeding through some country roads .sorry about the spelling ive been drinking.but i dont drink and drive just too make that clear.well were running through there about a buck twenty this guys got some skills or hes just really lucky...lol.anyway come to the end of the road at a stop sign.we say are hellos and i see if he wanna race on the straight on norris freeway.he say ok so i say give me three lengths.well i sit there a sec to make sure all traffic is clear and the im off.:burnout: yeah come get some
well here he comes and i didnt even expect to hold the lenghts but man he couldnt pull on me any.it was about a quarter on the a straight or a lil bit more .but i was happy to say the shifts were flawless he was diggin for everything the front end wasnt stayin on the ground much.i dont know if he underestimated me or what but his loss my win.we pulled over at a local shop to talk and he couldnt believe it.he was pretty cool.my budddy was speechless he was just smilin alot and so was i
well thats about it until next time the end:star:

p.s thankgod i had my budddy in the truck to tell the talefor the non-believers and mind you the non-belivers had never rode with me:D
Umm, okay......:dancing:

HATERS HEHEHEHEHEHE...LOL thats my story and im stickin to it.you now i wouldnt bullshit you guys.you guys are to smart.im not gettng cocky im not ghey like the sickness...llol

i beleave ya bro.. i myself have raced several bikes .. i had a gsxr 600 on the i95 heading into miami ... we went from 40mph to 120mph dead locked 3x and after taht he pulled on me... he also had a few buddies there that were on 1000s that walked by like we were standing still..

ohh and stock 600s dont run 10s ... 1000s run mid to high 10s stock...

i beleave ya bro.. i myself have raced several bikes .. i had a gsxr 600 on the i95 heading into miami ... we went from 40mph to 120mph dead locked 3x and after taht he pulled on me... he also had a few buddies there that were on 1000s that walked by like we were standing still..

ohh and stock 600s dont run 10s ... 1000s run mid to high 10s stock...

I think his bike was fugged up, I did almost the same thing with my friends 600RR Honda (Gixxer is better), and he kept on pulling and pulling...no chance for me....

TUGBOAT TRASH said:
HATERS HEHEHEHEHEHE...LOL thats my story and im stickin to it.you now i wouldnt bullshit you guys.you guys are to smart.im not gettng cocky im not ghey like the sickness...llol

You can stick to the story, but he has a full second over you on the 0 to 60.

trust me that is the truth thank you srt10venomous true true true true true true true true true true true true true true true true true

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back