blown 04 motor

loper43

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a motor out of my 04 rc intake to oil pan but i replaced it with a motor out of a viper so i think my mechanic had to swap a few things over (ill find out from him what exactly he changed). I havent opened the motor up to see what exactly is damaged inside, but it does have a hole in the side of the block about as big as a quarter. I am picking it up the end of this week and will post some pics then, make me an offer on anything you want or the whole thing thanks

loper43 said:
i have a motor out of my 04 rc intake to oil pan but i replaced it with a motor out of a viper so i think my mechanic had to swap a few things over (ill find out from him what exactly he changed). I havent opened the motor up to see what exactly is damaged inside, but it does have a hole in the side of the block about as big as a quarter. I am picking it up the end of this week and will post some pics then, make me an offer on anything you want or the whole thing thanks

What do you want for everything?

linemup said:
What do you want for everything?

You already have one with a baseball sized hole in it what you need another one for??:dontknow: :D

kyle's srt10 said:
You already have one with a baseball sized hole in it what you need another one for??:dontknow: :D
End tables??????????????

I still have my damaged motor (1 or 2 small holes) in my garage taking up space too. Problem is shipping these things to someone costs a pretty penny itself much less getting anything for the motor. Someday maybe I'll make a coffee table out of it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back