Blown or Bottled....

REDD04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK guys I need some input here. When i get back from this deployment im putting some serious money into the truck, but i dont know if i want to go the F/I route or go with a bottle. I love having the constant power just there and ready go but i also like the necksnapping holy S#!t of a 150 200 shot. i have never had a bottle on any of my own vehicles, but friends have and i got hooked on it just driving theirs. so lets hear it what....what route would you guys go

I am real happy with my bottle but that is because I can't afford a blower and forged bottom end.

2 for bottles in 2 minutes...im likin where this is goin:D

and tony the lowering kit looks great my brother sent me some pics about a week ago, couldnt be happier thanks bro

REDD04 said:
2 for bottles in 2 minutes...im likin where this is goin:D

and tony the lowering kit looks great my brother sent me some pics about a week ago, couldnt be happier thanks bro
your welcome sir:)

Bottles are for babies! I like being blown!! Lmao

Only draw back I see is bottles run out and big fines around here if caught onthe street with an open bottle, and it's around $9.00/ lbs aprox. Depends where you go to fill bottles.
I really like the whooooop. Whoooooooooooopp !!

Yellow venom said:
Bottles are for babies! I like being blown!! Lmao

Only draw back I see is bottles run out and big fines around here if caught onthe street with an open bottle, and it's around $9.00/ lbs aprox. Depends where you go to fill bottles.
I really like the whooooop. Whoooooooooooopp !!

hey hey - im Blown and on the bottle !!!!!

SANTEEN said:
U STFU too!!! Who asked ya.:D
I would say the same to you but Iam not a member of that club:D ,and the starter of the thread asked.btw you still have my wing young man:dontknow: And stinker said you were cute.:D :D :D

Brat said:
I would say the same to you but Iam not a member of that club:D ,and the starter of the thread asked.btw you still have my wing young man:dontknow: And stinker said you were cute.:D :D :D
I asked Mutt if the wing was for you, if so I would send it directly to you. But, he told me to ship it to him. So he has it now.

SANTEEN said:
I asked Mutt if the wing was for you, if so I would send it directly to you. But, he told me to ship it to him. So he has it now.
Thank you sir.I will contact Mutt.:rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
I am real happy with my bottle but that is because I can't afford a blower and forged bottom end.
you have alot of faith in the bottom end of these trucks!!! you go 1.57 60' on a stock bottom end..... hmmmm... theses "ARE" strong engines stock . just have to understand limits.

Hucksrt10 said:
you have alot of faith in the bottom end of these trucks!!! you go 1.57 60' on a stock bottom end..... hmmmm... theses "ARE" strong engines stock . just have to understand limits.
Very true....1.54 BTW

I say it comes down to how much money you have to spend.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back