Blown Sub need yalls advice

FlaglerSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so my sub blew and so far it looks like a factory replacement is upwards of $500. So I'd like to replace it with the factory sub but i cant see spending that much money on a mediocre sub. So what are my options? Does anyone know of where i can find used good working factory subs? Also if i have to change subs then whats the easiest set up? I'm aware that its difficult to fit an aftermarket sub in the stock box so what subs work? Should i keep the stock amp or change that as well? If i change the amp how do i hook that into the factory harness?

Your not going to find a used sub, if you do it is prolly blown. Your best best is take it to a good audio shop and tell them what you want. You tell them you want to keep your factory box and need a new sub. They should (if they have any skill) be able to handle this.

I'll be doing this in the future as mine is blown as well.

yea i was worried that may be the case im just trying to keep it stock

I bought a sub that is supposed to go into the stock box with few issues. I got the specs on another site and just haven't gotten around to installing it yet. I'll try and get the make and part number tomorrow so you can Google it and see what ya think.

I have 2 factory subs in boxes, both working. Let me know if you want one.

I'm stationed in Louisiana but I'm from FL I have family there so that's not a problem. Yes I'm very interested please PM me details please!!

I bought a sub that is supposed to go into the stock box with few issues. I got the specs on another site and just haven't gotten around to installing it yet. I'll try and get the make and part number tomorrow so you can Google it and see what ya think.

How bout a part # for that sweet ass grill??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back